Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Question Unanswered: Gift Trainee......i have a question....

Hi! I really want to be a gift trainee and I've been trying really hard to get some very good posts. But I know fluff doesn't count, do only helpful posts count? What about, What did you win on the wheel of wow and such, and polls. Does it have to be helpful or just not fluff?

Thanks.

-Honeyluv55
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Gift Trainee......i have a question....

I think it depends on how you word your posts. You can be helpful without actually giving an answer to a question by just being supportive. If someone says they only got 5KC on the Wishing Well, you can apologize and tell them it will be better tomorrow and to not give up or something to that effect. I think mods and admins focus on both questions you answer and how kind/supportive you are. Does this help?
animegrl is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Yes, thank-you! I'm giving you a rep point!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #4
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Honeyluv55, I struggled with that when I was working towards enough posts to become a Gift Trainee. I don't think that polls or contests counted. I did work on some of the unsolved recipes and posted my results in that section. What worked best was to get into the Somebody Help or I need a Pet name forums and look for new posts and respond back with helpful answers. You might have to look up information to assist someone or post a link where they can find an answer in WI.

Another suggestion would be to go through some of the posts in the Somebody Help section and read the responses from people who are gifted or gift gurus, such as the excellent one above by animegrl and you will be able to see what good, helpful posts are. Keep posting and I'm sure you'll qualify in no time. Good luck to you.
lilbrat1 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Gifted

Thank-you lilbrat1, I'm also giving you a rep point. Gee, I hope I get to be a GT soon! Lol.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I think they are looking for helpful comments and/or intelligent conversation not the woo hoo, great!, me too!, too bad, I don't know never happened to me type posts.

One thing you can do is look through your posts and read them as if you were a moderator. Ask yourself if you are a contributing member to WI or just hanging out.

You could also post on the threads "Hi I'm New" and "Somebody Help" ... give some tips to newbies - things you think they'd find helpful .... look around and see if you can answer someone's help question if you don't know the answer right off.

Just remember that when you do apply to the training program it can take a while for them to get back to you ... RL people with RL responsibilities, plus the GC's can only take on so many new trainees (RL people with RL responsibilities too)

Good luck and I hope you see you in the Gift Exchange!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #7
Gifted

i gave you a rep point. Thank-you!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:31 PM   #8
Banned
LollipopxCutie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that if you just move along the conversation and or help someone like in the section it should be a "good" post.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #9
Gifted

Oh. Thanks. Rep-point. Oh, and do you know like, how many GT's a coach can have? So we have to wait until they become gifted so we have space?
Old 05-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #10
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I saw the number 92 one day in the GT - not sure if that was total or just that one coach's number ... 92 seems a lot for one person LOL

I would say that as more get closer to graduation - maybe taken that final quiz and have been recommended for graduation openings would become available
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed