Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Horse220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Gift and Trading area need help

I have heard about the gift and trading area how many posts do i need to get there?
Best Answer - Posted by Bonsai
View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
You must have 50 non-fluff posts in order to become a gift trainee. The areas that count as non-fluff are, "Somebody Help", "Look what I got" and "Hi, I'm Joe and I love my webkinz" Good luck!
Actually, there are only a handful of sections that DON'T count. Open Mike, Role Play, Polls, Contests...

I usually recommend that people hang out in Somebody Help!, WI Rules & Suggestions, and General Discussion. There are more opportunities to be helpful in those forums than in any others. The Hi Joe forum is okay as well, but you have to be really careful because it's easy to fall into the trap of making a bunch of short 1 line posts in that forum.

If you'd like to know more about the type of posts the admins look for when reviewing your application, read this thread posted by Gingerly (one of the mods): http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 09:10 PM   #2
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Gift and Trading area need help

You need 50 good, not fluff posts and then you can applie (fluff is like "Cool!" "Okay" Like that)
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

You must have 50 non-fluff posts in order to become a gift trainee. The areas that count as non-fluff are, "Somebody Help", "Look what I got" and "Hi, I'm Joe and I love my webkinz" Good luck!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

You can go here to read all the rules and apply as well.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #5
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
Actually, there are only a handful of sections that DON'T count. Open Mike, Role Play, Polls, Contests...

I usually recommend that people hang out in Somebody Help!, WI Rules & Suggestions, and General Discussion. There are more opportunities to be helpful in those forums than in any others. The Hi Joe forum is okay as well, but you have to be really careful because it's easy to fall into the trap of making a bunch of short 1 line posts in that forum.

If you'd like to know more about the type of posts the admins look for when reviewing your application, read this thread posted by Gingerly (one of the mods): http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Bonsai; 08-20-2008 at 08:29 PM..
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

You need 50 non-fluff posts, like everyone has said. The above link to the thread by Gingerly helped me the most. It helped me realize what I needed in order to be accepted. Also, someone mentioned to me today that to make sure you have more than the required number, like I see you have, so you won't be rejected. In case you want to read their advice to me, there is a link to it below. It's post #6. I found it to be helpful, because it was extra info that I needed.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=9892113
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Umm... I really have no idea about the whole trainee thing,.. but you need
• 50 good non-*fluff* posts
• a two week or more membership to WI
and that's about all I remember from January.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few requirments you have to meet in order to become a Gift Trainee. You have to have been a member of Webkinzinsider for atleast 2 weeks, and have 50 good, non-fluff posts. It would also help if you have never been banned or in serious trouble on WI.
In order to be accepted, you have to have 50 good posts. ' Fluff ' posts are short, useless statements that do not give anyone any information.
Some examples of fluff posts are: ' LOL gee thats funny! ' ' Yeah ' ' maybe ' i dont know '
For more information about making good posts... click here.

Once you have met the requirements, read through the rules, and apply here.
if you have been accepted, you will recieve a PM about 1-2 weeks later including your next instructions. You will then meet a Gift Coach and begin training for the Gift Exchange.
If you do not recieve a PM about 2-3 weeks about you applied, and your post was deleted, then you probably weren't accepted, Sorry! Don't send PM's to moderators asking why you weren't accepted/complaining. Instead, continue to make good, informatiive posts, and apply again about 2 weeks later. Don't apply the day after you know you weren't accepted. Take a little break, and apply again a little later.
They cannot accept everyone to the GE, so you will have to be paitent and wait for an available spot.
Hope this helps

Last edited by Livi; 08-16-2008 at 11:31 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #9

Horse220 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks so much every one it really helped me oh ann plz close this tread
Closed