Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
Mecocoex
Webkinz :)

Me coco you not is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Gift Gurus and Gifted people help

Okey I've been a member for 2 weeks and have 50 posts how do I apply to be a well you know someone that can view someone's GE ( I forget the name for it)? I have know idea how to.

I LOVE THE LOVE PUPPY
Me coco you not is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Gift Gurus and Gifted people help

View Post Originally Posted by Me coco you not
Okey I've been a member for 2 weeks and have 50 posts how do I apply to be a well you know someone that can view someone's GE ( I forget the name for it)? I have know idea how to.

I LOVE THE LOVE PUPPY
Check the WI gift exchange policy and post that you agree to it. Then a gift coach will reply when one is available and you can get started from there. Hope it helps.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

First you have to become a Gift Trainee, and you must apply here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

However, it's not just posts that count- they must be helpful and non-fluff. Here's a GREAT guide for getting enough good posts.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

If you're accepted, a gift coach will PM you and you'll be unlocked to the Training Section. Once your GC think you're ready, you'll become gifted! Once you have 100 good trades and have been in the Gift Exchange for a month, you can apply to be a gift guru, I believe.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

You can apply to become a gifted trainee here.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

I would wait a little while actually to apply if i were you. You have to have 50 non-fluff posts, and your other posts cant be that fluffy. I found out the hard way (i kept applying) and was told my posts were too fluffy. I have to wait another month to apply, so i am waiting. Go and look through your posts and see if they are fluff

examplez

Haha very funny
lol, that happened to me to.

But good luck when you apply!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #5
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

on my old account i was a gg. all you do is accept to the thread and make sure you say that you have 50 non fluff posts. these non fluff posts do not include contests, houses, or that. it includes somebody help. that is where you can the 50 non fluff posts and be accepted. i hope this helped and if you need anymore help you can pm me whenever you would like!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:55 PM   #6
Mecocoex

Me coco you not is on a distinguished road

Thanks everybody it helps I needed to know that .
Me coco you not is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #7
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I'd like to also add that while you are waiting for your application to be accepted, use that time to build up your kinzcash! You will find yourself more on WI than WW.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #8

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

You don't just get judged on how many posts you have. I mean, look at me! I have applied 4 times and my post has been deleted all of those times. Every Sat. and Sun. they close the thread and choose more people, and delete everyone else's post. They you have to re-apply until you're excepted. It's hard to be. Just keep applying!

I wish you luck!
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

moomoo12 will become famous soon enough

yup thats what ya do you might have to wait for a wile though but trust me its defiantly worth it
moomoo12 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
I'd like to also add that while you are waiting for your application to be accepted, use that time to build up your kinzcash! You will find yourself more on WI than WW.
I think the more important thing, here, not to be overlooked is to still build up those good an informative posts. Posts done in the Rumor mill do not count, neither do posts in the DCT (Daily Chat thread), polls and posts that are abbreviated or like; IDK (tenletterrule), spamming, bumping or any thing 'fluff'. If you need to have 'fluff' explained...just think of Cotton Candy...lots of air and sugar, no nutritional value at all. Same with a fluff post. You have to give it some weight. Posts that are helpful and informative go a long way as far as being accepted in the Gift training forum, goes Good luck, I see you have many people posting the link already
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed