Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

Arrow Answered: gift gurus? gifted?

I was just wondering how do you become gifted or gift guru. I want to host a contest for items but i need to be gifted or a gift guru.
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Softball_Luva33
The thread that Emma posted is the link to the applying thread(:

Once you have been a member for two weeks and have made 50 (helpful) posts, post your agreement on the thread they have given you the link to. Then the staff looks through all of your statistics and posts and they decide if they think you're ready to become a Gift Trainee. Once you are accepted, you are then able to trade Webkinz items with other Gifted users. Don't get upset if you aren't accepted on the first try; I've applied a LOT of times, and haven't been accepted yet. But try and make more helpful posts instead of giving up on the whole idea just because you weren't accepted right away(:

If you have any more questions, just ask me, and once you find the answer you need, click on the button that says (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) at the top of the most helpful post. Then your thread will be closed, so that people don't think you need help anymore(:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: gift gurus? gifted?

There is a link in my siggy about how to become a gift trainee, check it out!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

When I click that it just sends me to http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 07-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

There's a thread in the WI Rules and Suggestions forum.. let me go get it.

Here you go:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

The thread that Emma posted is the link to the applying thread(:

Once you have been a member for two weeks and have made 50 (helpful) posts, post your agreement on the thread they have given you the link to. Then the staff looks through all of your statistics and posts and they decide if they think you're ready to become a Gift Trainee. Once you are accepted, you are then able to trade Webkinz items with other Gifted users. Don't get upset if you aren't accepted on the first try; I've applied a LOT of times, and haven't been accepted yet. But try and make more helpful posts instead of giving up on the whole idea just because you weren't accepted right away(:

If you have any more questions, just ask me, and once you find the answer you need, click on the button that says (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) at the top of the most helpful post. Then your thread will be closed, so that people don't think you need help anymore(:
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Closed