Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
I'm leaving Webkinz
Webkinz :)
 
WebkinzandMe's Avatar
WebkinzandMe will become famous soon enough

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

A non fluff is like LOL, and all that stuff! To become a Gift Trainee just like I am, you need to be a member for at least 2 weeks! Also you need at leat 50 non fluff posts! You wait for a GC to contact you! to apply to become GT, go to forums and click on Rules and Suggestions and click On Webkinz Inisder Gift Exange whatever that is! To see my rules on how to become a GT, click on Rules and Suggestions and click on WebkinzandMe's How-to become GT!
WebkinzandMe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #12
Call meh Kee-Lime~
Webkinz :)
 
Keelee's Avatar
Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

To get to be gifted you need to get 50-non fluff posts which means no spam or rude comments.

Spam: (continues on an on)

and just the rude comments.

If you get accepted you start as Gift Trainee and a coach will be given to you.
Keelee is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
 
Swiftnose's Avatar
Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

i just applied to be a GT. i hope i have over 50 non- fluff posts. will they tell me if i didn't? and how will i know if i became a GT?
Swiftnose is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #14
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru
 
Dogluver620's Avatar
Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

View Post Originally Posted by Swiftnose
i just applied to be a GT. i hope i have over 50 non- fluff posts. will they tell me if i didn't? and how will i know if i became a GT?
They probably won'te tell you if you don't. You'll get a PM from an admin if you're accepted
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #15
Webkinz :)
 
Swiftnose's Avatar
Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
They probably won'te tell you if you don't. You'll get a PM from an admin if you're accepted
thanks! rep for you!
Swiftnose is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 09:47 PM   #16
clikits99
Webkinz :)
 
clikits99's Avatar
clikits99 is a jewel in the roughclikits99 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

im glad you made this thread i to was wondering how do i become one thanks im sorry i dont have any advice tonight for some reason my mind is drawing a blank and welcome to
clikits99 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
^The Coolest Girl^
Webkinz :)
 
Jennybeevee's Avatar
Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

Different user classes determine access levels on "colored" usernames on Webkinz Insider. Each user class is also highlighted by its corresponding color below.

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

Gift Trainee
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff. These users have access to the Gifted Training Section and feedback system, but not the regular Gift Exchange area or the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gifted
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff after successfully completing the Gifted Training program. These users have access to the Gift Exchange and feedback system, but not the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gift Guru
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 50 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum, with the exception of the Gifted Training Section, and are designated by the green color.

Gift Coach
A registered user that has obtained Gift Guru status and has been selected to train new Gift Trainees. These users have access to every section on the forum, including the Gifted Training Section. They are designated by the purple color. Moderator/Super Moderator
An appointed moderator with official capacity to move/edit/delete posts and other moderator-type activities. They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator
An appointed administrator with the official capacity to perform moderator-related duties, along with user and forum management. They are designated by the red color.
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #18
Webkinz :)
 
Swiftnose's Avatar
Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

View Post Originally Posted by Jennybeevee
Different user classes determine access levels on "colored" usernames on Webkinz Insider. Each user class is also highlighted by its corresponding color below.

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

Gift Trainee
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff. These users have access to the Gifted Training Section and feedback system, but not the regular Gift Exchange area or the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gifted
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff after successfully completing the Gifted Training program. These users have access to the Gift Exchange and feedback system, but not the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gift Guru
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 50 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum, with the exception of the Gifted Training Section, and are designated by the green color.

Gift Coach
A registered user that has obtained Gift Guru status and has been selected to train new Gift Trainees. These users have access to every section on the forum, including the Gifted Training Section. They are designated by the purple color. Moderator/Super Moderator
An appointed moderator with official capacity to move/edit/delete posts and other moderator-type activities. They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator
An appointed administrator with the official capacity to perform moderator-related duties, along with user and forum management. They are designated by the red color.
wow, thanks that must have taken you awhile! rep for you too!
Swiftnose is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #19
Webkinz :)
 
godslittlegirl's Avatar
godslittlegirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

It is also helpful if you have rep points.
godslittlegirl is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
 
Swiftnose's Avatar
Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default Re: gift gurus, etc?

thanks people! does anyone know how long before i get a response???
Swiftnose is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts