Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
ebbie Deluxe!!!
Webkinz :)

aeades is a name known to allaeades is a name known to allaeades is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Gift Gurus...

What are gift gurus? Dumb question, I know. (embarrased)
aeades is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gift Gurus...

Gift Gurus are the next in line before the Gift Coaches. They have done a lot of exchanges other than the Gifted Members. I don't know too much more. Sorry.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 11-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gift Gurus...

Ah, it's okay. I didn't know what Gift Gurus were for about the first year I was on WI.

You see, we have different "ranks" for Webkinz members. You are currently a "Webkinz ".

Once you are a member of WI for... more than 2 weeks, I think, and make 50 good posts (tip: posting "lololol" does not count as a good post XD), you can choose to go an apply to be a Gift Trainee, here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

If the moderators and administrators think you're a good candidate, they'll say you can be a Gift Trainee.

But what do Gift Trainees do, and what do they have to do with Gift Gurus, you ask? Good question!

Gift Trainees/Gifted/Gift Gurus can trade virtual items on Webkinz World. We'll say "hey, would you like to trade your X for my Y?" (or something along those lines; you'll learn) and trade items via Kinzpost on Webkinz World.

Once you become a Gift Trainee, you can only trade small items and stuff. You have your very own little "Gift Exchange" where you list items you have for trade, and items you'd like in exchange for them.

After a while of being a Gift Trainee, your Gift Coach (who "coaches" you through the whole experience and teaches you how to trade; they're pretty awesome) will say you can go on to the big Gift Exchange and be Gifted. So you go from being a "Webkinz " to being "Gift Trainee" to being "Gifted", you follow me?

After a while of being Gifted, then, you can apply to be a Gift Guru. It's kind of like applying to be a Gift Trainee all over again. There are certain requirements you have to have to be a Gift Guru. Really, there aren't too many more privileges to being a Gift Guru, from what I've experienced. You just get to see another section of the Gift Exchange, and you can open and close your Gift Exchange thread when you want to, so on and so forth. It's not really all that special. But your username turns green. *points to username*

(and quite frankly, I don't remember a lot of this stuff because I've been a Gift Guru for quite a while XD)

That's really all I can tell you. I'm bad at explaining all of this, sorry. XD But I can guarantee you that more members will come along and provide better answers to your question here in just a few minutes. I hope I helped answer part of your question, or at least didn't give you a headache...

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 11-13-2011 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: HEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!