Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
Banned

airsoftg36c is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Gift guru

My aunt, who is a member here also, says that there is some sort of a WTS/WTB section here.
She says that you have to be a gift guru/gifted to get in, so my question is: How do I become a gift guru/gifted?
Thanks
G36c
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Gift guru

it takes awhile but you need to apply to be a gift trainee first & work your way up
Old 11-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

first you have to become a gift tranniee and to do that you have to read the rules and post your agreement here remember to read the rules and then post your agreement
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 11-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by airsoftg36c
My aunt, who is a member here also, says that there is some sort of a WTS/WTB section here.
She says that you have to be a gift guru/gifted to get in, so my question is: How do I become a gift guru/gifted?
Thanks
G36c
This isn't quite the correct section for this
(this should belong in the "somebody help" section, but I'll answer your question anyway.

There is a section on here.
Its called the GE, which stands for gift exchange.
There are certain requirements you must meet before becoming part of the GE.
You must have posted over 50 non-fluff posts (50 helpful posts pretty much), been a member over 2 weeks, and you can't talk about trading outside the GE (WI rule)

Here's the general info:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

And info about making 50 non-fluff posts (the hardest part):
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Once accepted you work with a GC (Gift Coach) who trains you on the policies and stuff about the gift exchange. You are only a "gift trainee" at that point and have trading restrictions and such. Eventually after certain things you get "promoted" into the "big" GE where you don't have those restrictions.

If you're curious who's part of it, under a user name where it says "webkinz" or "lilkinz" if they're part of the GE it will say Gifted. Like mine. (:

I hope this helped!

-Blythe
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This belongs in the 'Somebody Help!' section, but I will still help you. Before becoming any of those, you must be a Gift Trainee like I am. You must work up to becoming one, very hard. Here's a thread saying how to become one: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

You have to first apply to be a GT. Then you can eventually become a gift guru.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #7
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

You've received some great advice. I just wanted to add that you need to be prepared to put in a lot of time and work into the gift training process. I think a lot of people enter in it thinking it will be tons of fun and they can just hurry through it and it's no big deal. Yes it is fun but if you can't/won't put in the work and time you will not progress to the next level. So be ready to work for it while you have fun trading.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
You've received some great advice. I just wanted to add that you need to be prepared to put in a lot of time and work into the gift training process. I think a lot of people enter in it thinking it will be tons of fun and they can just hurry through it and it's no big deal. Yes it is fun but if you can't/won't put in the work and time you will not progress to the next level. So be ready to work for it while you have fun trading.
I agree.

You may feel like some of it is not needed.
And you do want to rush through it.
But the end result is well worth it.

Trust me.
And at the end you can go at your own pace and do a lot of what you please.
:3
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

First, you need to read these rules, HERE. If you agree, you go HERE and post your agreement. IF you are accepted, you still need to go threw the Gift Trainee program (like me ). If you do good, and your Gift Coach thinks so, she will tell NascarFan or another Admin. If they think you're good enough, they'll nominate you and move you up to become Gifted. Then, if you do good enough there, you may or may not become a Guru. Being a Guru means that you can trade threw PMs instead of on your or the other person's thread.
NOTE that you can ONLY trade in the Gifted/gift trainee section.
Hope I helped!
zappity is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Zappity and Blythe summed it up (: Couldn't have said it better. It takes a while to go through the process. It took me about a year to be GGed. Good luck!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here, small was here :], you are beautiful!