Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Answered: Gift glitches. Help, PLEASE!

See that beautiful Persian rug up there in the rares box? Wouldn't you hate to loose that in the mail like Webkinz managed to do for me?

Yeah.

I was on my secondary account, getting that rug, so i could send it to my main. So, i sent it over, expecting to long on to my main to find it waiting.
It never came..
I tried again and again, and i finally got it to come, but when i opened it, it didn't open. I logged out and back in. It was still there, so i tried again, and it didn't open. Logged out again.. and it wasn't there. Panicking, i searched my dock for the lost items, only to find them gone. Kinzpost has finally defeated me!
And now i'm clueless.

Something that could have effected this: Durring my time in waiting for the gift to come, there were TONES of please waits. No idea why, just that they were EVERYWHERE.

Anyone got any ideas? This has got to be the solidest dead-end situation that i've ever been in on Webkinz... LOL.

--Nia

UPDATE: the gift has reappeared back on my main... i just can't open it yet...

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 08-18-2010 at 09:11 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by SarahN
Hi IttyGirl2

Have you tried checking for your rug on your secondary account? Hopefully it popped back on there.

I had a very similar incident last night when I tried to buy the rug on my Asian account. I thought I had lost my items but when I logged back onto my account luckily my items were back to where they originally were.

If that doesn't solve it maybe try contacting Ganz to let them know about you having lost the rug.

I am having problems logging onto my main account ever since around 3:00 PM (when the rug was on sale). Maybe there is a glitch going on that needs to be fixed by Ganz.

Sorry this isn't much help but I really hope you get your rug back! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Gift glitches. Help, PLEASE!

Hi IttyGirl2

Have you tried checking for your rug on your secondary account? Hopefully it popped back on there.

I had a very similar incident last night when I tried to buy the rug on my Asian account. I thought I had lost my items but when I logged back onto my account luckily my items were back to where they originally were.

If that doesn't solve it maybe try contacting Ganz to let them know about you having lost the rug.

I am having problems logging onto my main account ever since around 3:00 PM (when the rug was on sale). Maybe there is a glitch going on that needs to be fixed by Ganz.

Sorry this isn't much help but I really hope you get your rug back! Good luck!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 09:11 PM   #3
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

i did try looking for it on my secondary. sadly, it wasn't there.

actually, the gift has reappeared back on my main... i just can't open it yet... come on, Ganz.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #4

GramaDeb is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to send/receive or open mail for awhile. Not even "From Your Furry Friends At Webkinz". I'm surprised more people aren't having problems. Too many glitches, time to call CS.
Good Luck!
GramaDeb is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 08:22 PM   #5

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by GramaDeb
I haven't been able to send/receive or open mail for awhile. Not even "From Your Furry Friends At Webkinz". I'm surprised more people aren't having problems. Too many glitches, time to call CS.
Good Luck!
Me too! I can't send nor resieve ANYTHING now!
158lawhop is offline Female
Closed