Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: Gift Exchange Question

I am waiting to apply to be gifted. I have heard its kind of hard so I am trying to wait until I have enough good posts before I try. One thing I wanted to know is when I am able to trade here can estore items be traded. I want to trade for some kind of growing candy or donut seeds. Is that possible?
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by JacksMom
Be sure to read the Fair Gift Exchange Policy well, you will need to know it when you enter training. The answers to all of these questions are contained in there. You can find it in the Rules and Suggestions area.

And it can be challenging for some to get through training, but it's worth it. Trading on WI is the safest place on the 'net to trade WW items because of the rules we have and enforce. Don't be put off, you will love it.

Finally, since we don't discuss trading outside of the GE, and since I see your question has been thoroughly answered, I will close this thread now.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Gift Exchange Question

Hi - no estore items cannot be traded (Ganz policy - most estore items cannot be kinzposted so you would essentially be "buying" something from the estore with virtal itesm)

You can trade for Donut seeds (they are POTM).

One thing to do while waiting to become gifted is to start learning how to use the WIGEV - it's located on the top menu of WI.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Webkinz_Insider_Gift_Exchange_Value_(WIGEV)_Guide#WIGEV_Sections

You can trade for any time listed on the GEV plus all wshop items.

To look up an item and see if it is on the WIGEV go here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/E...EV_on_one_page

Last edited by Jarrah; 11-05-2009 at 01:22 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 01:22 AM   #3
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Is possible to trade all the items tradable in the WW.

When you are trainee you can not trade retired, new or hi value items.

just regular PSI or winter and fall fest or trophies.

in the training program you will learn

The food is the begining of the most trainees.
and curioshop items NOT RARES.

IS easy to get to b trainee, you need just your comitment and at least 50 no flof post.

try to help your fiends, finding moo, finding dough , saying hello to the new users, and that will help ypu get the post you need.

I see you have like 100, that maybe is possible you can apply

THE ESTORE ITEMS can NOT be traded

just the Pet Specific items of eStore pets
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 01:28 AM   #4
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Everyone is correct in that e-store items cannot be traded, however, in the GE (not the TGE) PSIs from estore pets can be traded. So, you won't be able to get lollipop or bean seeds, but you can trade for a cloudy sheep fridge. Just wanted to clarify. Good luck in applying. Hope to see you in the GE someday!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You can not trade Estore items. They are not kinzpostable and we are not able to trade codes here on WI.

However, you can trades foods (like jellybeans) that are grown on plants from the Estore.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:07 AM   #6
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Be sure to read the Fair Gift Exchange Policy well, you will need to know it when you enter training. The answers to all of these questions are contained in there. You can find it in the Rules and Suggestions area.

And it can be challenging for some to get through training, but it's worth it. Trading on WI is the safest place on the 'net to trade WW items because of the rules we have and enforce. Don't be put off, you will love it.

Finally, since we don't discuss trading outside of the GE, and since I see your question has been thoroughly answered, I will close this thread now.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
JacksMom is offline Female
Closed