Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
swimstar112
Webkinz :)

swimstar112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Gift Exchange Help Needed!!!!!

Ok, so i posted on the OFFICIAL gift exchange thing that i have read and agreed to the rules and i promise to follow them and never break them and i made sure it got posted, and then, the next day, IT SAID I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING ON THE GIFT EXCHANGE FORUM!!! Is this happening to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix this problem.
swimstar112 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Gift Exchange Help Needed!!!!!

Well, if you're post gets denied, it is deleted. It happend to me once also. Check your User Cp- maybe an admin left a note on why. If they said you don't have enough helpful, relevant posts, than try to have more. Don't worry- once you fix the problem you can apply again and possibly become a GT.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
swimstar112
Webkinz :)

swimstar112 is an unknown quantity at this point

thx for the help but as you can see, i have more than 50 posts and i joined around Christmas and no admin or anyone left a note so..... yea

but thanks for helping!!!!!
swimstar112 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Check out Gingerly's thread on how to post to become gifted. It may explain this WAY better than anyone else on here can. She will point you in the right direction.
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html <---
Dixiecup is online now Female
Closed