Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

jmarcinikglsd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Gift exchange help

i dont have gift exchange and i tried to post on the forum. it worked but a copy days later my post was gone and i still dont have the gift exchange. I tried it again and it was deleted again. I have all the qualifications but why wont it work? someone help

---------- jmarcinikglsd added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Someone?

Last edited by jmarcinikglsd; 08-14-2008 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jmarcinikglsd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 12:02 AM   #2
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Gift exchange help

You have to be accepted into the Gift Exchange. You must first agree to the rules and regulations and have all of the qualifications. You can find those here....
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...p-t370969.html
Someone will contact you when you make it in. Then you will be a Gift Trainee and work with a Gift Coach. Only after the Gift Coach allows you to are you allowed to post in the GE. All the help should be right here on the site above. I hope this helps! And good luck!!

---------- Becky316 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Also, if you need any more help, dont hesitate to PM me!!

Last edited by Becky316; 08-15-2008 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

That means you do not meet the qualifications ... I would PM a mod from that site and see what you can do to meet them. I know that they do not like it when people post more than once. The number one reason people do not qualify is their posts. The mods read through the majority of posts to see if they meet the criteria. If it were me, I'd look through my posts with the eye of a Mod and also PM one of the Mods to see if it was deleted for another reason.

common reasons ...
- posts not meeting the criteria
- having more than one account (dunno about this one, but if so then that's a factor as well)
- double posting

Be patient ... It takes a minimum of 2 weeks for them to get back to you.

Good luck!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 12:28 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

thanks but i already posted and it didnt work and maybe i will try again
Old 08-15-2008, 12:48 AM   #5
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I searched out other posts you had made and I think that may be the problem. Most of your posts are in the polls or contests sections. I believe those are considered "fluff" posts. I would suggest that you answer questions in the Help section to get 50 non-fluff posts. I would not suggest that you apply again until you have at least 50 non-fluff posts since you will just be turned down again if that is why they are turning you down.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 06:33 AM   #6
legalcat

I agree... I think you need more posts... you need at least 50 good quality posts and you only have 94 posts an a lot of them are polls etc... You should NOT reapply until you fix that, they do not like it if you keep applying over and over again.
Old 08-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #7
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

There is an excellent post on this very topic! I'd suggest you read it carefully several times. This should help you understand what the issues might be with your application and how you can address them. It's written by Missy K and right now is the first thread in the WI Rules and Suggestions Section. It's called Fair Gift Exchange Policy I think.

Hope this helps! If you follow the suggestions I'm sure you can be accepted soon. But do some work before you apply again--that will only worsen things for you, I'm afraid.

Good luck!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:50 AM   #8
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Vist the FAQ up at the top of the page. It will answer ALL (or most) questions you have.

Thanks! GOodluck!

---------- Cheekie Cat added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Click HERE for the FAQ

Last edited by Cheekie Cat; 08-15-2008 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 04:38 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

thanks for the help
Closed