Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Question Answered: Gift exchange- Do you trade or kinz post the items?

I was wondering about the gift exchange. I think I've read that the items are actually kinz posted and not traded in the trading room. I was thinking of joining this exchange because once I accidentally traded away items because I did not take them down when they were red faced and I hope nothing like this happens again. I hear that people often take items and don't give you anything back when using kinz post though so I was just wondering how exactly this works and what can be done to stop bad traders. Right now I prefer trading in the trading rooms because you have a guarantee of getting the item if it has a face on it. (This is what I've heard at any rate.) Another thing I was wondering is if I join the gift exchange does that mean I can't trade in the trading rooms anymore or is it only not allowed on the main forums?
Thanks for any information you can give me.
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by KC Connection
You give each other the main Idea of what you have to "give/trade" them. So ex. I ill "trade" you a googoo berry for a signature panda PSF. If tey say yes, You give them your WW username and they give you theirs. Then you will send at the kinzpost area your googoo berry and they send you thier signature panda PSF. So you trade and you will sed using kinzpost. you get them both ways where you will use kinzpost and you use they trading method. You are also right, they do not trade in th trading room. The trade on a thread with wich they keep thier items on. So ours would say we had a googoo berry. Thiers says that they have a signature panda PSF so you post on the thread saying that you have a googoo berry and would like to trade for the PSF. However, they might say no and you can offer something else you have or go look at someone elses thread. It seems easier to use this than to go to a tade room in the WW clubhouse because you know how much each is worth. (this is just an ex. not real prices or usernames.) So as you post on thier thread you would say:

YOU:
Hi! I am interested in your Signature panda PSF. Let me know when I may offer.

THEM:
Ok! I give you permission to offer what you will give me for my PSF.

You:
Great thank you! I will trade you my googoo berry 50 KC for your PSF 25-50 KC. Let me know if you will do this trade.

Them:
I am glad to! My user name is doggiebubblebath Please give me yours.

You:
Mine is 1dogismine. I will expect a FR from you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the they would except a FR and they would send. I hope this will help you! I is always a good idea to join the exchange. It is safer, more reliable , and you will not get ripped off. Have a lovely night!

~Kylie
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #2

maria56858 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Gift exchange- Do you trade or kinz post the items?

I always trade, i've never heard of kinz posting!
Old 08-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The Gift Exchange here in WI is very closely monitored by some awesome folks! We all adhere to a set of rules and guidelines so that no one is scammed. On rare occasion it has happened, but that kind of stuff is not tolerated and is quickly stopped

I would highly recommend checking out the rules and get started!
daelcare is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

On other sites where I trade we kinz post,and if the person doesn't send they get banned or lose their privillages
smookie is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #5
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

You give each other the main Idea of what you have to "give/trade" them. So ex. I ill "trade" you a googoo berry for a signature panda PSF. If tey say yes, You give them your WW username and they give you theirs. Then you will send at the kinzpost area your googoo berry and they send you thier signature panda PSF. So you trade and you will sed using kinzpost. you get them both ways where you will use kinzpost and you use they trading method. You are also right, they do not trade in th trading room. The trade on a thread with wich they keep thier items on. So ours would say we had a googoo berry. Thiers says that they have a signature panda PSF so you post on the thread saying that you have a googoo berry and would like to trade for the PSF. However, they might say no and you can offer something else you have or go look at someone elses thread. It seems easier to use this than to go to a tade room in the WW clubhouse because you know how much each is worth. (this is just an ex. not real prices or usernames.) So as you post on thier thread you would say:

YOU:
Hi! I am interested in your Signature panda PSF. Let me know when I may offer.

THEM:
Ok! I give you permission to offer what you will give me for my PSF.

You:
Great thank you! I will trade you my googoo berry 50 KC for your PSF 25-50 KC. Let me know if you will do this trade.

Them:
I am glad to! My user name is doggiebubblebath Please give me yours.

You:
Mine is 1dogismine. I will expect a FR from you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the they would except a FR and they would send. I hope this will help you! I is always a good idea to join the exchange. It is safer, more reliable , and you will not get ripped off. Have a lovely night!

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

If you need help with anything else just give me a hollar!

~Kylie
Old 08-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #7
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

you kinzpost, not TR
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Here on WI, we always trade through kinzposting, as it is
easier to trade this way rather then using the Trading Rooms. (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Ok thanks for explaining it better guys. I will consider it. I probably don't have enough posts yet though because most of mine are questions lol.
Shandree is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
I know that we are a
Gifted

Donation Award 

Oh shandree! You only need 50 posts and to have been on longer than 2 weeks. PM me for the link to see the rules of application.

~Kylie
Closed

Tags
gift exchange, hurricanes, kinz post, trade, trading rooms