Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: The Gift Exchange

I have applied for the GE twice. Neither time have I gotten a response. The first time was like twelve weeks ago, and the other time was like four. Could anyone tell me how to apply or how to at least get a response!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Default Re: The Gift Exchange

When you apply, if they decide to decline you for some reason,they do not give you any responses. But don't worry! Just try to make more posts, and in two more weeks, try again

Good luck!
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Please read this thread & make sure you have done all the requirements. If not, make sure you will do them. Good luck!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Even my DD has applied numerous times and has not made it in. You just have to keep making good, informative, helpful posts throughout the site, be courteous, friendly, and fun, and have patience and perserverence when applying. It might take many attempts before you get accepted, but eventually, when admin thinks you are ready, you will make it. (This is what I keep telling my DD.) So, don't get discouraged, branch out more and make clear, concise, helpful and supportive posts. And keep having fun! One day, your chance will come!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

your application is still there, which means that it hasn't been denied, just be patient and admin will get to it as soon as they can.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:27 AM   #6
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Just remember that WI is staffed with busy volunteers- many of whom are also Mom's and Grandma's and there are so many applications for the GE that it can be overwhelming.

When you get to the the GT you will understand - each gift coach spends a huge amount of time with their trainees making sure that they understand the somewhat complex process we go through to ensure trading is very very safe.

Take a look at the other applicants who have also been waiting for their turn and you can get a sense of how busy the coaches are at the moment.

Hang in there - remember those are (very) minimum requirements - often people have hundreds of posts before they get the chance to join the GE.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 03:20 AM   #7
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Okay please don't laugh, but what is DD? Darling Daughter? Devoted Dad? Daring Dude?

Seriously, idk what that is? I get most abbreviations like s-i-l, bff, idk, yada yada...but that is a new one to me. Can someone please clue me in? Thanks so much.

Confused
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 03:43 AM   #8
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

DD is darling daughter

There is a thread somewhere that has a list of all the abbreviations used, I'll see if I can find it
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 06:42 AM   #9
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I would say enjoy your time here in WI. There are so many helpful threads and so much to learn - I have been here a while and still learn new things nearly every day in the forum.

Mickey26 gave a wonderful link on how to write good posts. Remember, posts in certain sections of the forum don't count, and as has been mentioned, good, helpful posts help out a lot.

Best of luck getting into the training program - it is a lot of work, but a lot of fun too.

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Closed