Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

WebkinzFan93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Gift Exchange?

Hi i just joined webkinzinsider and i have A LOT of questions. One question is what is webkinzinsider gift exchange? If anyone could help me then thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFan93
Hi i just joined webkinzinsider and i have A LOT of questions. One question is what is webkinzinsider gift exchange? If anyone could help me then thank you!
Please anyone? I really want to know because it sounds as if this Gift Exchange thing is really useful because i have many things that i want to exchange with other people

Last edited by WebkinzFan93; 03-20-2010 at 04:03 PM..
WebkinzFan93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Gift Exchange?

The Gift exchange is a part of the forum that only gifted and gift gurus can see and that is where all trade talk takes place.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Old 03-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

It's where only Gifted members and Gift Guru's can trade things in Webkinz World.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

ALL ABOUT the Gift Exchange

What is the Gift Exchange?
The Gift Exchange is WI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for trading and to prevent scamming. Trading outside of the Gift Exchange is not allowed on WI!!

Where is the Gift Exchange?
As a protected area, the Gift Exchange must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Gift Exchange.

How do I get in to the Gift Exchange?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you are done reading them. All members that are new to the Gifting process will be named Gift Trainees and placed in the Gifted Training Section before proceeding to the regular Gift Exchange.

Here are some very helpful threads-

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Hello! It's a place where you get and exchange Giftz and stuff also WELCOME TO WI!
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Closed