Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2007, 12:04 AM   #11
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

Default Re: Gift Exchange

Sure can! What do you need?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2007, 12:25 AM   #12
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Do you need Ducky, or can I help?
hello,
Yes,you can help. I'm sorry it took me so long. I'm having troube figuring outhow to communicate on this site.
MY ? is: How so I get clothes off of my webkinz. I put goggles on my hippo and now I can't get them off of him. I can't drag them to the dock like the instructions say.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 08-11-2007, 12:26 AM   #13
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

If you drag them off the "dress me" screen and click on the purple area above the dock, it should work. That's what I always do. Hope that helps!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:27 AM   #14
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Well I know I'm not Ducky but I can help with that. If you drag the clothes to the purple area just above the dock and release they will return to your dock.

Ooops sorry Ducky.. didn't mean to step on your little webby feet!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:36 AM   #15
geminilouise
Gift Guru

Thanks to everybody for helping me with the clothes question. I will try that tomorrow morning. Am I supposed to send you a gift for anwering my question? I have more questions. For example, how do I visit other webkinz and how do they visit me? I have corrupted my friend and her daughter who live very far away. My three children and I are also addicted. I also tried to get on a gift exchange thing with you guys but it didn't work. Do I have to wait until the moderator knows I'm not loopy or something. Can I just use my Kinz Post to send a gift ???

Last edited by FIA; 08-11-2007 at 12:38 AM..
Old 08-11-2007, 12:44 AM   #16
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Katz
hehehe....no harm done!

View Post Originally Posted by geminilouise
Thanks to everybody for helping me with the clothes question. I will try that tomorrow morning. Am I supposed to send you a gift for anwering my question? I have more questions. For example, how do I visit other webkinz and how do they visit me? I have corrupted my friend and her daughter who live very far away. My three children and I are also addicted. I also tried to get on a gift exchange thing with you guys but it didn't work. Do I have to wait until the moderator knows I'm not loopy or something. Can I just use my Kinz Post to send a gift ???
No gifts are needed for answering questions. If you'd like, you can give reputation if someone helps you out, or you just like what they had to say. To do this you click on the thumbs up icon below the persons name to the left of the post.

To have someone visit your room (or to visit theirs) their username has to be on your kinzphone. If you need help doing this, just ask. To have someone visit you, you go to your room, open up your phone, click on the person's username that you'd like to invite over, and click invite on the phone.

As for the gift exchange, to be a part of it you have to be here for at least 2 weeks and have at least 50 posts. The full rules are posted under the fair gift exchange in the WI rules section, or you can just follow the link in my signature.

I hope that answered your questions without confusing you more After you have 11 posts, you'll be able to pm people. If you have any more questions, just let me know (either on a thread or by pm once you have the 11 posts). Enjoy!!

~the Ducky

Oh, I almost forgot, we ask that people don't post in the royal blue color text. That's the color mods use if we have to edit something in someone's post. Thanks!!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:54 AM   #17
geminilouise
Gift Guru

Oh my goodness, I hope that I don't get in throuble for using the blue color!!!!!!! I just like the color. Woops! Thanks for the warning and great advice!!!!!! I'll click on the thumbs up thingy!
-
View Post Originally Posted by Katz
Well I know I'm not Ducky but I can help with that. If you drag the clothes to the purple area just above the dock and release they will return to your dock.

From geminilouise:
Thanks for your advice. I clicked on the thumbs up thing for you. Obviously, I'm new here. I have lots more questions, and so do my friends and kids. Can I ask you and ducky more questions in the future?
I hope i don't get in trouble for using blue text. Woops!

Last edited by geminilouise; 08-11-2007 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2007, 01:02 AM   #18
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Ask away! I'm sure if Ducky and I aren't around you will still get loads of helpful people answering you! This site is the best .... everyone is very friendly and helpful! Welcome to WI!!
Closed