Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
drake1479
Webkinz :)

shorty30_dude is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: gift exchange

I'm really confused about the gift exchange. I looked at all the blue threads and i still dont get it. I've applied once and they wont respond or anything. Can someone help me on it?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: gift exchange

The best way is to give an example of the gift exchange.
Example: I have 2 rainbow coffee tables and I don't really like them but I really like the green lava lamp but have never gotten one as an exclusive. I can go through other peoples' GE and see if someone has a green lava they don't like/want and see if they want to trade their green lava for my coffee table. If they do, we exchange WWID's and then I send the table and they send the lava. After the exchange, we have to leave feedback to make sure no one gets cheated.
After you apply, it takes about a week or two for the mods to look over all the applicants who posted and see who qualifies. If you do, you will get a PM from a mod and they will assign you a gift coach. I hope this explains things better.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
drake1479

thanks but i regestered like 1 month ago and no one pmed me.....and you cant post twice and its closed right now for some reason
Old 08-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
bertiebunny

There are alot of people that apply to become a gifted trainee.They might still be working on getting to yours because they look at everyone's posts.So if you applied and you have 200 posts and the person before you has 1,000 posts it is going to take longer obviously but all I can tell you is to be patient and work on posting long informative anwsers.Don't worry you will probbly become gifted soon!!!Just be patient.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I realize you have already said you looked at the blue stickies and they didn't help you but I want you to read Gingerly's thread. It is what kinds of posts mods are looking for when considering someone to be a gift trainee. Keep in mind about the posts that don't count. (They are listed on that thread too.) I know avvie/siggie shops don't count and the Pet name section doesn't count either. Here is a link to Gingerly's thread.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
Read it and then try to make the posts she suggests. When the GE opens again, you can post your agreement again. Just make sure your original post isn't still on there. You can tell by a green dot on the thread's folder. Here is a picture, the green dot on Gingerly's thread means I have a post on there. There isn't one of the Official GE thread so mine has been deleted from that and if I weren't already gifted, I could apply again. Good luck
Click the image to open in full size.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
drake1479

ok thanks people

---------- shorty30_dude added 754 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

i get it now

Last edited by shorty30_dude; 08-21-2008 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed