Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
hender is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: gift excahnge?????

what is gift excahnge and what do I exchange??? I am new here plz help!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: gift excahnge?????

What is the Gift Exchange?
The Gift Exchange is WI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for trading and to prevent scamming. Trading outside of the Gift Exchange is not allowed on WI!!

Where is the Gift Exchange?
As a protected-area, the Gift Exchange must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Gift Exchange.

How do I get in to the Gift Exchange?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 09-28-2007, 10:14 PM   #3
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

To become gifted you need to have been a member here for at least 2 weeks and have at least 50 non fluff posts. Once you have both of those you go >HERE< and read the guidelines. Once you understand them you make a post there saying that you have read and understand them and agree to abide by them. An admin or mod will then evaluate you and if you qualify they will PM you that you have become gifted. Please be patient this process can take several days as the mods and admins are very busy!

Gift exchange is where people exchange items they no longer want or need.. usually hard to find rares and exclusives.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #4

oh ok ty. but do you exchange on webkinz or WI and I have been I member for more then two weeks but I'm working on the posts
Old 09-28-2007, 10:31 PM   #5
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

All trading is done through WW
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 09-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #6
Baby252

you do the actral trading in ww but set the deal here
Old 09-29-2007, 09:14 AM   #7
please askk
Gift Guru

baseballguy96 will become famous soon enough

it is a place where you can trade some items in wi, if you dont like any items you have you can trade it for something you wnt!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

Make sure your posts are not fluff (like saying nonsense things just to get numbers on your posts). You need 50 posts to become gifted.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:25 AM   #9

So you trade rare,excluive,and other items on webkinz.And what if you make a deal and the other person gives you something and you don't give them something back what will happen? Thanks for the help
Old 09-29-2007, 09:28 AM   #10
please askk
Gift Guru

baseballguy96 will become famous soon enough

you get bad reputation and other ppl on wi wont trade w/ you tht easily cause they are hesitant on trading cause you might do the same to them, im not positive but you could be stripped of you gifted status for a week if you break any of the rules [frequently ]
Closed