Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #11
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Gift Coaches?

As our trainee has said, we are a group of gurus that have been selected by the staff to help out newly gifted members. To learn the ins and outs of trading so that when they get to the regular GE, they are not scared off by the craziness in there, LOL, and they also know how to keep things organized as well as values.

Our names were just recently made purple so that our trainees and the staff can find us quickly.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 06:53 PM   #12
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Thank you all for helping me! I really appreciate you guys helping me with this topic! Thanks

---------- sugarcandy135241 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

mommamia~ Hey wait! You ARE a Gift Coach! There's nothing better than hearing it from a Gift Coach themselves! Thanks mommamia, and everyone else!

Last edited by sugarcandy135241; 05-24-2008 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #13
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

the purple is a new color assigned to the coaches instead of green along with all the other guru's. i think i missed understood your post though did you say you were going to apply to get a gift coach?

---------- bskrmom added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bskrmom
the purple is a new color assigned to the coaches instead of green along with all the other guru's. i think i missed understood your post though did you say you were going to apply to get a gift coach?
well strike the answer i was not taken to page two when i went to respond and i see my gift coach has answered your question

Last edited by bskrmom; 05-24-2008 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #14
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

yeah GC train GT
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 03:20 PM   #15
Shadow x3

I have been browsing here for months, but never made an account till saturday!!! But Yes, Its pruple letters that says "gift coach" underneath their username. They help the Trainees like set up their ge, and help them out with the gift excahnge process, so they will be ready for the REAL ge where you can trade bigger stuff.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #16
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

So now we can't type in purple, green, red or blue? Now we only have pink orange and black!
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #17
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

like many have explained, gift coaches help train gift trainees to become gifted!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 07:07 PM   #18
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

The Gift Coaches are a status above Gift Gurus. They will be chosen and can train the Gift Trainees so they can become successful when they Gifted Status. When the Gift Coach feels that his/her Trainee is very accustomed to the GEs and can make fair and even trades, they will give the GT a test and if he/she passes it, they become Gifted.

---------- smiley7000 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
So now we can't type in purple, green, red or blue? Now we only have pink orange and black!
we can sitll write in purple and green. Just not red and blue b.c. that is saved for admin./mod.s

Last edited by smiley7000; 05-27-2008 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #19
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
Just to clarify, red and blue are the only colors that are reserved and that all members should not post in. The GIft Coaches have purple names only, we do not have the color purple reserved to us in posting.

Hope that helps
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #20
FireClan

This is probably already answered, but::

The Gift Coaches' jobs are to train the Gift Trainees. They will direst you through and help you. These people are chosen by the staff because of their goodness in the GE and their behavior.
Closed