Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
kids228
Webkinz :)

AMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond repute

Question Unanswered: Gift cards.

Can we use gift cards (amex,visa) in the estore or just credit cards?
AMDAL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: Gift cards.

nope, just credit cards
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Sadly, no. Only credit cards.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

I really wish you could. I wish they had cards you could buy in the store, that would give you eStore Points. But you can only use your Credit Card to buy eStore Points. (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #5
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

ummm... I used a Visa Gift Card to purchase 20,000 eStore points, and it did work. This was about 1 to 2 months ago.

My card was $25.00, but eStore points only go up in increments of $10.

Last edited by ArkMama; 11-02-2010 at 09:07 PM..
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #6
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Had SAME issue... Mad that we can only use credit cards!
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

If it's labeled Visa/MC I would think it would work...I use my Visa Debit for my purchases.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The whole idea of Visa/MC gift cards is that you are supposed to be able to use them like a credit card. Perhaps you can call (or have a parent call) and ask about this.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #9
kids228

AMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond repute

they should have those prepaid card don't you think? and we can buy them at the stores .
AMDAL is offline Female
Old 11-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Some of them work and some do not. I had one that worked but I registered it with my name and address first. Then recently I got a gift debit card that would not work.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed