Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ginner59 is a jewel in the roughginner59 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: giant bean?

I was in the trading room , someone put up a giant bean and I had never heard of this. any ideas thanks for any help.
ginner59 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: giant bean?

its from a growing garden beanstalk witch you can get in the estore
Old 10-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #3

thank you. I wish I had of trading. well maybe i will get another shot at it. thank you again
Old 10-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #4
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Its from the giant bean plant, sold in your neighborhood eStore.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #5

I didn't think esore items were tradable.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #6
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

theyre not but the bean is food that you didnt buy you HARVESTED it. so i guess thats why?
Old 10-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #7
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

The Giant Bean is from the Magic Bean Seeds, an item from the Ganz eStore. Yes, you cannot trade eStore items, but you can trade the food you get from them after you plant them in your garden. You can read about all of the Webkinz seeds here:

Gardening - Webkinz Insider Wiki
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #8
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

they did that to me to it's Estore ( I fell for it)
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 10-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

You can trade Estore food and PSI
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

This is a bean, from a plant sold in the eStore. What you do, is buy the plant from the eStore (the plant itself is not kinzpost or tradable) and then plant it in your yard.

After the growing process is finished, you have many big Magic Beans! These are Kinzpostable and Tradeable.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed