Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Ghost hunt gone???

i think at the end you can still click unlock on the candy tray even if the pumpkin is not visible. i have been getting candy all morning on my asian account. when you collect them all, just click unlock and it should let you carve your jack o lantern
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #12
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

ok, i just got candy zingo, but still no pumpkin, hmm, wonder how this will work
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:35 PM   #13
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by smrardin
I don't still have the pumpkin but I have still been able to get candy when the ghost appears. It took me a couple of times when I could hear him but not see him but it finally paid off! I have been able to get candy the last two times. Just keep trying and I think you will be fine.

If I cannot redeem my candy for a pumpkin, I plan to call and have the CS associate look into my account. They should be able to verify what times we got the last piece, that we have all twelve and manually award the pumpkin if necessary.

It does not make sense that they intentionally did not extend for Asian accounts. if anything, they got LESS tracking time as they are a day AHEAD not behind.
Yes the pumpkin is gone but the candy screen should still pop up when you get the missing candy. then click the button to get your jack o lantern. Just make sure you don't x out or you could miss out.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #14
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I just got my last candy on Asian, clicked unlock, decorated it and it is safe in my room! No worries!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:44 PM   #15
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Um, IDK. I just got two.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:53 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

My pumpkin is back. Yahoo!!! Does anyone know if you can save the candies to carve the pumpkin later? My granddaughter started this, but had to leave today so I am watching for her. I want her to be able to carve her own pumpkin. Or does this all end with Halloween? Thanks
sonnyboy44 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 02:13 PM   #17
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

You can still get candy but can't see the pumpkin on the screen.
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 02:28 PM   #18
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I guess Ganz messed up. You guys should be able to get it, so I would go ahead and get the last two pieces (you can still get candy), and then call ganz and have them manually give you the prize

View Post Originally Posted by sonnyboy44
My pumpkin is back. Yahoo!!! Does anyone know if you can save the candies to carve the pumpkin later? My granddaughter started this, but had to leave today so I am watching for her. I want her to be able to carve her own pumpkin. Or does this all end with Halloween? Thanks
I wondered that too. I don't if you have to have it carved by tommorow or not...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-31-2009, 03:01 PM   #19
Lil Kinz

sillydaddy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Ghost hunt gone???

My daughter's Asian account is still showing the pumpkin at 4:58 KT, but I think she started collecting for this account too late to get it (only on her second candy). Don't ask why she got an Asian account when we're on the US east coast, but what are you going to tell a 9 year old?
Old 10-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Thanks everyone, my pumpkin did show back up, and I was able to finish it and carve my cutie! Yeah!!!
kbamomea is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes