Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Ghost hunt gone???

I went to my asian account to ghost hunt, and the pumpkin is gone from the corner of the screen. I thought they were extending the hunt an extra day. Does anyone else in Asian still have their pumpkin?
Thanks for the help!
Kba
kbamomea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Ghost hunt gone???

I think they only extended it for the American accounts because the update took longer than expected.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #3

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

I have an Asian acct. The pumpkin is missing but you can still get candy from the ghost.
Chippy59 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I know the Asian accounts are still able to find the ghost, but you need the pumpkin basket to be able to collect your jack o lantern.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 12:58 PM   #5

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

Our pumpkin is gone too!! So sad, we only need 1 more candy. The kids have worked so hard. Ganz what gives? This is supposed to be fun.
sonnyboy44 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:01 PM   #6
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

I don't still have the pumpkin but I have still been able to get candy when the ghost appears. It took me a couple of times when I could hear him but not see him but it finally paid off! I have been able to get candy the last two times. Just keep trying and I think you will be fine.

If I cannot redeem my candy for a pumpkin, I plan to call and have the CS associate look into my account. They should be able to verify what times we got the last piece, that we have all twelve and manually award the pumpkin if necessary.

It does not make sense that they intentionally did not extend for Asian accounts. if anything, they got LESS tracking time as they are a day AHEAD not behind.

Last edited by smrardin; 10-31-2009 at 01:01 PM..
smrardin is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

The pumpkin is missing, but you are still able to get the candies from the ghost.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

i needed two to complete my jack o lantern. So now I won't be able to?
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
CDplayergirl98

Wait.. so it's only extended on American accounts! WHAT??????????????????
Old 10-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

When you get your last candy you should be able to carve your pumpkin right then when the box of candy opens. I hope they fix this because you should be able to have a little time to choose the face.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes