Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
kittycatlover15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: getting stuck loging into webkinz world

the past two days i have not been able to log in to webkinz world the screen just stays blue and i just sits there trying to conenct please help
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Default Re: getting stuck loging into webkinz world

Try pressing F5 on your keyboard.
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
i'm extra specially
mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

you could try clearing your cahe and see if that helps.
sometimes i just get teh "curse of teh green grass" as it was coined by a friend of mine.
and i have to close my browser adn reopen it to get it to work.
althoughif it is saying it's a connection problem just check your internet connection as well, there may be a problem with that, although if you can post here i don;t think so.
could be a flash player problem as well, make sure you have flash 10 installed.
hope any of this can help you.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
i love
Webkinz :)
webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

well if you have an older computer that could be the cause. when i was staying with my uncle for a couple days, he works at allstate and the computer was like old and so we had to press the button at the bottom left by control to get the start menu to get to webkinz homepage, then we tried logging in and then it worked. his two children and him get on the computer on webkinz all the time and it works, that should help, but if you never had problems with the computer before, it is probably webkinz being best at not working properly, it is happening to a lot of people lately.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female