Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Question Answered: Getting rid of unwanted items

I have items I want to get rid of. Don't ask me why: I just don't like them! The problem is, I cannot sell them, cannot trade them, cannot KinzPost them, cannot throw them away, and I don't have any "abandoned" room to drop them into. Can I somehow return them to Ganz or pass to another player?
Best Answer - Posted by Syd!
Can you...
Fit them in a storage container?
Buy a small room for the sole purpose of storage?
Somehow find a way to incorporate them into an existing room?
Hide them behind a larger furniture object?

Perhaps it would be easier if you told us what the offending items were.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 07:47 PM   #2

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Getting rid of unwanted items

Can you feed them to a pet?
websy is offline Male
Old 06-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Are they eStore? I'm pretty sure that once you purchase something from the eStore it is stuck on your account. You could always play a few games to save up some KinzCash to purchase a new room to stick those items in.
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

hmm this is a tough one, I think it is stuck in your account. I don't think ganz will remove them just incase of any problems in the future.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

If you can't feed it to a pet, trade it, sell it, or mail it, then that item is stuck on your account =/
The best advice I can give you is to either just ignore it, buy a spare room, and stick it in there
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #6

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

You could always keep it in your dock if you have room.
websy is offline Male
Old 06-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #7
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I would just make a room that is not very noticable, I have a garage where I store that DREADED Series 2 Estore Christmas Tree. If its food, I would go ahead and eat it!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 01:15 AM   #8
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

You could call ganz and ask them to take it off your account, hut they might not fo it. Sorry about typing erros. Stupid iPod. Jk, I <3 my iPod n
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 01:42 AM   #9
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Can you...
Fit them in a storage container?
Buy a small room for the sole purpose of storage?
Somehow find a way to incorporate them into an existing room?
Hide them behind a larger furniture object?

Perhaps it would be easier if you told us what the offending items were.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 01:51 AM   #10
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

yes. buy a room for storing items.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed