Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

unicornhorn will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Getting rid of items that can't be sold?

Hi everyone,
I have a bunch of items in my dock that I don't want (like figure display cases, red riding hoods, some other stuff like that) but that can't be sold to the W Shop (which is how I usually get rid of stuff I don't want). Does anyone know how I can get rid of them?

Worse comes to worse I guess I could but a new room with dressers/chests and put the stuff in there. But I'd rather find a better way to get rid of the stuff.

Thanks!
unicornhorn is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Getting rid of items that can't be sold?

You can call Ganz and ask them to delete the items off of your account
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Banned
Kurami is a jewel in the roughKurami is a jewel in the rough

You can just store them away in a dresser and forget about them like you said.. Or you can do what's said above.
I say storing them away is best if you ever have any use for them again. Don't say you'll NEVER need them, you might be surprised in the future.
Kurami is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
Name: Bailey/Piplup
Webkinz :)

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

Exactly as Cheesy said you can always contact ganz and have these items deleted from your account. Or you can keep them in case you start doing new things wear you will need them. it can be a little over whelming with all of the stuff, but if you organize you can save it for the future!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #5

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Sorry but so far no you cant beside put them in your room. I know the feeling some items I dont want and theres nothing I can do about it.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
§Lee✝
SatriaRyder has disabled reputation

I get a lot of items I think I don't need. Then the next thing I know, I'm pulling them back out of the dresser for some special occasion.
SatriaRyder is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #7
kiriwar

Scythe Evie will become famous soon enough

Hmm, can you put them in a chest and then sell the chest?
Scythe Evie is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 06:35 PM   #8

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Scythe Evie
Hmm, can you put them in a chest and then sell the chest?
No, that doesn't work. When you try to sell a chest with items in it a message pops up telling you to empty your chest before you sell it.

And I really wish Ganz would make all items sellable/tradeable/KinzPostable. It drives me nuts when I win an eStore item from a challenge that I don't want but can't get rid of.

Last edited by dragonkid07; 04-02-2012 at 04:21 PM..
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #9
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

You can't sell, trade, or kinzpost them. Try calling Ganz to see if they can remove them
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I think the easiest thing is to just get some rooms and store your items in them!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!