Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

koala_fuzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Unanswered: Getting a moonberry

I keep trying to get a moonberry to preserve, but I fail; repeatedly.
How can I assure myself I'm going to get at least one?
koala_fuzz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: Getting a moonberry

Well, you can never be sure. Just try to get 5 Moonberries, or score a lot of points with them. Every so often by doing this, I get a Moonberry. (: Just keep trying and don't give up. You'll eventually get one. (: I have only got two so far.
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

You just need to be good at jumbleberry and have good luck.
I don't think there's a certain technique that gives you a better chance on getting a moonberry.
(:

Hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

You have to have so many points in the game. So basically you need to score a bit higher to get a moonberry.
Good luck!
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #5

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

you get 1 moonberry when you get 121 points+, if it's lower than you won't get one.

just keep on trying, you will get one and more. don't give up.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

To get one moonberry, you need to score at least 121. If you score 141, you'll get two moonberries.

In the Games in WW, there's an entire section on Jumbleberry Fields. You might want to look through the posts for helpful hints on increasing your scores.

Good luck with winning those moonberries!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by koala_fuzz
I keep trying to get a moonberry to preserve, but I fail; repeatedly.
How can I assure myself I'm going to get at least one?
You need over 130 (or so) points to have a chance at a moonberry.

Enjoy the ride..it takes a VERY long time to fill that purple jar
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 PM   #8
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

You have to get a score over 121 to receive a moonberry.
Don't worry, you'll get there!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #9

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I only have trhee...after that I didnt get any. So I'm not much help Goodluck
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #10
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

i have 67 moon berrys don't worry it will get easyer
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Closed

Tags