Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Getting logged out and can't chat/play with friend

Hi all, my niece just registered her Yorkie tonight, and I registered my Pink Pony last night. We are trying to get on WW together.
I am on my desktop computer, she is on my husband's laptop using the wireless connection.
She can invite me, but everytime I accept, I get logged out or my screen freezes.
I am not able to invite her, she has to invite me. I cannot get into her room, I cannot play against her in the tournament area.
It keeps asking me if I'd like to accept, I click yes, and then after a minute or 2 she gets a message saying I declined.
Both our phones are turned on, we are both in the same zone.

Any ideas what's going on?
Babybreau is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Getting logged out and can't chat/play with friend

I am so sorry this is happening to you. I feel your frustration because this has happened to me many times when I try to meet up with my siblings on WW. I have seen one or two other threads like this one but there isn't much you can do. It is just another one of Ganz's glitches.
You could try calling Ganz customer service at 1-800-WEBKINZ and see if they can help.
Hopefully they fix it soon!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

These glitches are getting the worst of us aren't they? Well you can try contacting ganz, or just try to be patient with webkinz for now, Hey at least WI doesn't have any gltiches right?
ouscream is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
Happy 2009 folks!!

Urrggg! It IS frustrating! It's one of the few times she's here and my husband's laptop is free.
We'll try again tomorrow!
Thanks tho!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #5
Happy 2009 folks!!

This is the official word I got from Ganz

"Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support."

Nice, eh?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #6
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm sorry this is happening. This also happens when my friend tries to invite me. It gets me very frustrated and stresses me out, ((which is not pretty, believe me)). Maybe you should try contacting TGN!!!!*heroic music plays* ((btw, that stands for The Ganz Network, my own personal name for the creaters of those cuddly animals we call Webkinz))

Hope I helped!!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Closed