Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Getting logged out

I am still trying to get the hang of this so please be kind....when I go to The Magic Forest and do my Magic Mire as soon as I am done I get logged out, this happens on my account and on one of my granddaughters accounts, but not on the other 4 we have.....we all use the same computer so why is Ganz picking on us? Is anyone else having this problem?
Darlabell is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Getting logged out

Hi Darla Ganz is not picking on you or your granddaughter. What happens is when you open an account with them your new accounts get assigned a server. If you have 6 accounts in your house it is not impossible for all of you to be on different servers. I hope that helps a BIT for your trouble. For the other part, since you are an adult call the 1-866-WEB-KINZ line and speak to a supervisor about your problem, I think you will get further ahead that way.
Welcome to WI, it is always nice to have another dedicated Grandma, here
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Oh...thank-you so much! I was becoming paranoid that they didn't like me. I love my Webkinz as of this date I have 53...all shapes and sizes, love the Lil Kinz best
Old 08-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Darlabell, this has been happening to me on just one of my accounts and it has been going on for weeks now. I would really appreciate it if you would call Ganz about it. If more complain they might fix it.

And welcome to one grandmother from another. Glad to meet you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Welcome its great to meet you !! This is happening to me on one of 3 accnts !! I hope its fixed soon !! I have been doing my Charm Forest at the end since this happens . It happens only in the Magic Mire !! Good Luck & welcome !! I called them, But I am waiting still for it to be fixed !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Welcome! You are not alone. We have a total of 6 account (mine and then 5 kids). My youngest daughter's acct is the one that has this same problem. Like the others it is ONLY after the magic mire. I have not called yet but I guess I need to.

Good luck to us all.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 01:13 AM   #7

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

My friend is having the same problem and she only has one account
ladycop67 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I also get logged out after doing the Magic Mire, so I always keep it for last (that's when I remember ).
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 04:47 AM   #9
I'm adarlably wacky!

Thank-you everyone, guess I'm not the only one having this problem It happens on my account and my youngest granddaughters....I know it's not my computer because we use 2 different ones and it still keeps logging us out.....guess the best thing to do is wait and do Magic Mire last!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:50 AM   #10
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Since this thread I have been noticing that my daughter has not been getting logged out as much. So I am going to start keeping track of when she searches, what prize she gets and whether or not she got logged out. So far it seems that if she gets a clothing prize..she is fine. But food seems to log her out. Not positive yet..need more data.But I'm keeping track for now.

If we can narrow down what the triggering factor is maybe we can get it fixed faster.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed