Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
mymeme7 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: getting logged off arcade games

Hi-- I'm a recent member-- and you have been so helpful so far. When I start to play a game-- it runs fine for about 4-5 min then just logs me out-- no cash for the points. Once it logged me out from a game-- then it came back but since I couldn't see the whole screen I couldn't play. I updated to explorer 7, flash 10, emptied my cache and history-- HELP!!
mymeme7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
Gift Guru
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: getting logged off arcade games

Hi Mymeme7! Welcome to wi! Glad to meet you!

I've had the same problem, & so have many WI members. it happened in Oct after every halloween update, then resolved after a few days. Hopefully it will resolve early this week, as Ganz works on the glitch. For now, here's what I recommend:
*Spend time organzing your room, so it doesn't matter if you get kicked off
*Do the employment office & KA first, when you're least likely to get kicked off
*Put off long games for the time being, & answer the Quizzes' corner questions, you get the kc after each question answered. There's a daily bonus quesion for 10kc!

Hope this helps
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: getting logged off arcade games

Here is an excerpt from the customer service page:
I keep getting logged out Server Issues If you are continually being logged out of Webkinz World, but no one knows your username, password or Secret Code, the solution could be to update your Flash Player. To update your Flash Player, please go to www.adobe.com and click "Install Now" to install the latest version of Flash.
If this does not solve the issue, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.

As you can see you have already done everything they suggusted. One other thing you can try is calling GANZ customer support at 1-800-WEBKINZ. Weh it says to leave a message press 0 and you should be able to talk to a customer service rep.
Im really sorry this has happend to you.
E-Angel is offline Female