Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 02:18 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Default Re: Getting Loged out by webkinz

I usually just log in again, sorry i don't know. I hope it stops happening for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 02:32 PM   #12
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I think it's happening to us all, dearie!
You're not going crazy. You actually seem very nice .
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 02:35 PM   #13
hipster.

titanicfan2 is a splendid one to beholdtitanicfan2 is a splendid one to beholdtitanicfan2 is a splendid one to beholdtitanicfan2 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Getting Loged out by webkinz

this is happening to me too, i think i might have the answer if u answer this question

When you get logged out, do you leave your computer alone? ( like if you have to eat dinner etc.)

visit my profile page or reply on this thread

titanicfan2
titanicfan2 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 08:38 AM   #14
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I have had this problem alot lately. I switched to Firefox from IE and it seems to be happening more frequently with FF. I do hope that Ganz fixes this...
hippolady is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #15

Cordelia has a spectacular aura about

at happens a lot to me to sometimes you are not the only person who has that happening remember that ok
Cordelia is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #16
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

this keeps happening to me and to my kids too. the worst is that it seems to happen more often than not when i am doing my moolah mountain in mazin hamsters. so frustrating! hope they fix this really soon.
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #17

figsk8 is just really nicefigsk8 is just really nice

Yeah, this has happened to my sister. I would try calling Ganz and letting them know that this is going on.
figsk8 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #18

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

It's happening to everyone. Don't worry about it. Sometimes, Ganz will fix it. But, as of now just sit tight and play with your Webbies. Don't let it stop you.

It's happening to me too.
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Closed