Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
BL6ZiN
Webkinz :)

BL6ZiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Getting kicked to Main Menu screen ...

Ok, WebKinz really needs to do something about the issue where you get kicked back to Main Screen while your doing something. I was in the middle of making a Show with my Webkinz Studio and was finishing up the final touches when it kicked to off the main screen. I'm not going to redo my entire movie bcuz most of it was just spur of the moment creation and cant be recreated a 2nd time. It's annoying that you get kicked in the middle of a tournament game or in the middle of Pizza Palace or just in the middle of enjoying WebKinz. Something needs to be done to fix this problem. It's really annoying !
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Getting kicked to Main Menu screen ...

Yes,I see your point.
It is really annoying!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
luv14webkinz

i agree! ganz spends so much time making the little extra stuff for us, which i appreachiate (spelling) but they need to focus on the big parts, like the big glitches, like that one
Old 11-20-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
bblemurphy is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to play a full game of anything for 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have they said anything??????????????????
Old 11-20-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to see what is beyond level 4 of the new pizza game.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I have something that I think is interesting. My daughter lives in another town, has another internet provider and uses a lap top and IE for her browser. She is forever getting kicked backed to her dock and it is never the same amount of time. Sometimes it is 6 minutes others maybe 10. I rarely get kicked back to my dock (knock on wood) but I use a desktop ( a year or 2 older than my daughter's laptop) and I use Firefox. Today, I tried to play on her account with both IE and Firefox. I was on her account with the two browsers for over 30 minutes each and never got kicked back to the dock. What is different with my computer or is it the internet provider? We both use cable modem for our connection.

---------- froggymom617 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

I should mention that I was playing on her account but on my computer at my home which is in another town.

Last edited by froggymom617; 11-20-2008 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 06:45 PM   #7
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Today I was in a Garden Yard, chatting with friends in Kinz Chat Plus, when I was suddenly bumped out and found myself back at my dock. I returned to the same Garden Yard and was dismayed to find that my pet was no longer wearing any clothing! I quickly checked my dock and the clothing was not there, either. I was quite upset because I had been wearing my solar suit (without the helmet, it looks a lot like a snow suit) and that was not going to be easy to replace! My friends advised me to call Gant, but before doing so, I logged out of WW completely, then logged back on and returned to the Garden Yard where my friends were. Lo and behold, there I was, completely dressed again. I was pretty worried, but thankfully, I had all my clothes back again, including my striped toque.
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 06:49 PM   #8
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Wow! that is a relly weird glitch!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed