Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Eggy3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Getting Items From Storage

I can get into Webkinz land but it starts "Getting items from Storage". It's been doing this for over an hour. I've tried logging off and getting back on but still the 'Getting items from storage' goes on and on. Is this part of the over load problem with the new adoptions or is it me?
Thanks for your help. Eggy2
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Getting Items From Storage

If you have a lot of items in your storage then it'll take awhile like if you have 2000 strawberries or something like that then of course it'll take awhile because they have to go over every item you have. Hope it helps!
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 03:31 PM   #3

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

It's doing the same thing to my sister. Try going to the W-shop because when you enter it imeditally gets your items out of storage.
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

It's been doing the same thing for about a week.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

You are not alone with this problem, There seems to be a few other members with this problem too. I hope it is fixed for you soon.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #6
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

it does that on 1 of my accounts. i only have 67 or so items in storage. i only have 5 pets on that account. if i go to the W-shop it just tells me to wait until i log off.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 05:51 PM   #7

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

We are having the same problem. We have 3 accounts and only one has a problem. Even going to the WShop doesn't work. I left a message for Ganz, so I hope we get a call early next week to fix this. We have new pets that we adopted and we would like to get their items from storage!
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:13 PM   #8
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Try going to the Wshop. That's the only other solution I can think of!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #9

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I am having the same problem. I have two accounts. My first account has no problems, but the second one 'Getting items from storage'. I've tried going to the W-Shop but it only freeze the site. The 2nd account only has 23 items and the 1st one has about 96.
China is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #10
Eggy3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried going to W shop but it just made me wait too. I'll just have to wait till everybody goes back to school and work. It's nice to know others have the same problem and give advise.
Yours truly Eggy 3

---------- Eggy3 added 1242 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Today is Saturday and I still can't get my stuff out of storage. It just goes on and on for an hour. I can't get into the W shop either. I can get into the arcade and play games but my pug is getting hungery and I have no way to feed her with all the food in storage. I wish Ganz would fix this soon. - Eggy3

Last edited by Eggy3; 12-27-2008 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed