Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Getting into room and Quizzy's

Hey, just another glitch I found but I was wondering if it's happening to anybody else?

When I try to get into my room it loads about 7/8 of the way and then stops and freezes.

Also WHen I go into Quizzy's I ltryed to go and look at my scores and it freezes there too but the differance is you can't do anything after the quizy's freeze. When it freezes in my room you can stiull to activity's and do something else but you just can't get into my room. Quizzy's you have to accvtually log out and it still doesn't fix it... it doesn't fix my room either. Anybody else haveing this problem,
123Dopey is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

Default Re: Getting into room and Quizzy's

i have not had this problem as of yet so i don't know what to tell you. are you still experiencing the problem? check things like if you have too much in your dock or in a particular room. i noticed the other day that i kept getting the please wait alot when i over stuffed my storage room. i took out some and i am moving fine again. sometimes just logging out and in can clear a problem too.
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #3
Alice Cullen likes
Webkinz :)

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Getting into room and Quizzy's

i have had this problem but not in Quizzy's. Usually I just log out, then back in and it's okay. As for the room you might want to contact Ganz at Customer Support on the front page. Hope this helps!
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Closed