Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Getting Gifted

So I was going to give out easter eggs to anyone who was unable to get the day of, made a post about when and now I see that it has been deleted because I'm not "gifted."

I do understand the rules, but I really didn't think it was that type of situation, I was just trying to help out anyone who couldn't log in on easter.../sigh

Naturally my next question is....how do I get gifted? If anyone could take a couple of minutes just to roughly outline the procedure I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a ton for any help and happy webkinning!
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #2

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Getting Gifted

You become Gifted by applying. You couldn't send them, because you aren't part of the Gift Exchange. To become Gifted, you have to have at least 50 good posts, and be on for 2 weeks of more. I'll get you a link to apply and more things to follow.

-Pugs

Here you go: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
SJB
Toads are cool.

SJB is on a distinguished road

That is really nice of you!! Why would they delete your post?!
SJB is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by SJB
That is really nice of you!! Why would they delete your post?!
Sometimes people say they will give out stuff and they really don't, so only Gifted members and above can send stuff.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #5
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Hi Aeza,

I'm sorry that your thread was deleted. I'm sure your intentions were good but giving away WW items in WI is not allowed unless you are gifted (and even then, you would need approval from an Admin about your giveaway).

Here is a helpful link on how to become gifted trainee:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

You must first go through some training as a gifted trainee. I used to be a Gift Coach - the team there is wonderful, and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time learning how to become a gifted trainee, then a gifted member.

~ TTGTTG
TTG is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #6
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
So I was going to give out easter eggs to anyone who was unable to get the day of, made a post about when and now I see that it has been deleted because I'm not "gifted."

I do understand the rules, but I really didn't think it was that type of situation, I was just trying to help out anyone who couldn't log in on easter.../sigh

Naturally my next question is....how do I get gifted? If anyone could take a couple of minutes just to roughly outline the procedure I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a ton for any help and happy webkinning!
You must sign up first. (Pugs Rock gave you the link I see.) Read the requirements, and see if you qualify. Also, we're you "giving them away?" or "Trading them away?" Giving is a lot different than trading. First, you must become a GT(Gift Trainee) Hope I helped.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
You must sign up first. (Pugs Rock gave you the link I see.) Read the requirements, and see if you qualify. Also, we're you "giving them away?" or "Trading them away?" Giving is a lot different than trading. First, you must become a GT(Gift Trainee) Hope I helped.
Because I can't "give" an item in the trade rooms I suppose it would have had to be a trade, but I specified that a 4KC food item would do the trick (eggs are worth 5KC each). I wasn't looking to benifit I guess is what I meant by "giving" and not "trading"

Thanks very for the links I will look into how getting gifted works, it seems like a process though and while I was willing to spend an hour giving out eggs, I'm not sure how much time this will take, or if I have it to give.

I would just like to say sorry to anyone who was going to be joining me for the egg party, I'm afraid I won't be able to organize it now. So, so sorry everyone.

---Took a look at the requirements, thanks again for the link and the help everyone.

Last edited by Aeza; 04-15-2009 at 03:21 PM..
Aeza is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #8
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

If you visit this link you should be able to see everything that you need to do to become a Gift Trainee. I'm sure you'll have a great time at the Gift Exchange once you make it!

Hope I could help,
harrypotterfan101
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #9
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101

If you visit this link you should be able to see everything that you need to do to become a Gift Trainee. I'm sure you'll have a great time at the Gift Exchange once you make it!

Hope I could help,
harrypotterfan101
If I make it lol and thanks
Aeza is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
puppyloves

thanx for posting. maybe others will become gifted now.
Closed