Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
rodeorat2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Garden's aren't growing.....

as fast as they usually grow. Anyone else having this problem? Raking and watering everyday but harvest are late. I have 3 gardens and have only harvested 2 strawberries in 3 days. Usually have between 300-400 dollar harvest per day??????
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Garden's aren't growing.....

I don't know, my gardens seem fine. Good luck!
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
1angle

1angle has disabled reputation

wow thats weird... i just havent watered my garden for a while
Old 04-19-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

My gardens are fine, I have 10 large strawberry garden yards, and it takes 10 days for a strawberry garden to harvest. I have 99 squares of strawberries in each yard, and every 10 days yields on average 300 strawberries at 7 KC each. thats 2100 KC each day. I also have watermelon gardens as well, and each has 99 tiles, at 10 KC yields around 1000KC every 7 days. It sounds to me that you have a pretty small garden, and that you dont harvest them at the same time. It can get very confusing if you dont take care of all your gardens EVERYDAY. Its much better that way if you have all the gardens in ONE yard harvest at the same time. I know that there is nothing wrong with your gardens, its kinda messed up in your case because your harvesting them in a very random manner. Try reseting them so that they ALL start growing on the same day. By the way I make well over 17,000 KC every week with gardens! RMan
Old 04-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #5
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I am not really having problems but I have noticed since the garden upgrade that even tho they are planted the same day, one or 2 plants don't grow at the same rate. I have 1 strawberry and 1 cabbage that are out of sync. Also, I have had to replant one strawberry and one corn that just would not be raked, harvested, watered or dug up. I had to remove them and replant them.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Maybe it is the server we are on. On one of my accounts I was able to harvest watermelon yesterday, but on another account they are not even close to being harvested. I know that when the cycles got reset by Webkinz they were in sync with each other, but now they are not. You are not the only one this is happening to! Maybe it depends on how much you water?

I am going to start marking down how long it takes to harvest in the various gardens I have. I think there is something up! But I don't know what it is!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #7
rodeorat2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My strawberry garden has 90 plants. My market garden has total 90 plants: strawberries 44, corn 4, cabbage 4, carrots 10, tomatoes 12, pumpkin 4, watermelon 4. Then I have a small garden just for my pets to enjoy that includes 34 plants. Thanks for all your replies.
Closed