Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Gardening question

Ok, I will admit, I have been a gardening slacker.

I started doing a LOT of ka lately and playing games and ignored my gardens for some time now.

I started doing them lately and started to harvest my first crop in a long time.

I have a question...

What has Ganz done to gardening??

I am sorry if this is an issue that has been adressed but they changed something.

I harvested 85 carrots in one garden, 79 were singles, 1 was 2, and 5 yeilded 3.

Any hard gardener has to know whats up with this.

Thanks for any info.

-WebkinzPapa:bas:
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by eipjimmy
i garden everyday. 8 or 9 gardens worth. strawberries and carrots. the last 3 days harvests have been consistently lower, much lower, than normal with many plants showing only one fruit/plant. it has taken me two rooms to produce the yield that just one used to.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Gardening question

I don't think Ganz has done anything to the gardens. It's just luck with how many crops you harvest, but most people only get one. It could be of the updates Ganz has done, though. You should try clearing your cache. If you don't know how to do that, here's a guide: How to clear your cache, especially after Webkinz updates!!

This should help if Webkinz has been going slow for you. If you need any more help, I'd be glad to help you.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

It is luck and has been happening to me also
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

It just seems WAY too off to just be luck.

I often clear cache, etc, its not that, its just crazy that 1 come up 'random' that many times.

I did a whole garden of strawberries and I get mostly 3's and 1's, literally maybe 2 or 3 2's and 4's and not a single 5.

I know I didn't always come up 'average' for my whole garden, but usually there was always an assortment of all the numbers, bad luck just means you might get 10 under average, not 79/85 being 1's.

Just wondering if anyone knew when this started, its obviously not just a luck thing, its been 7 gardens of it. I don't have the stats for any of the others, but they were all pretty close to the same results.

If I did 10 plants and they were all 1's I would think bad luck, but several hundred of them?
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Old 09-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzPaPa
It just seems WAY too off to just be luck.

I often clear cache, etc, its not that, its just crazy that 1 come up 'random' that many times.

I did a whole garden of strawberries and I get mostly 3's and 1's, literally maybe 2 or 3 2's and 4's and not a single 5.

I know I didn't always come up 'average' for my whole garden, but usually there was always an assortment of all the numbers, bad luck just means you might get 10 under average, not 79/85 being 1's.

Just wondering if anyone knew when this started, its obviously not just a luck thing, its been 7 gardens of it. I don't have the stats for any of the others, but they were all pretty close to the same results.

If I did 10 plants and they were all 1's I would think bad luck, but several hundred of them?
I'm pretty sure that you usually get only one of each, that's just how it is. I remember seeing a thread on gardening statistics, and I'll go try to find it for you.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #6
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi WebkinzPaPa,
If you do not garden on a daily basis (weeding & harvesting), then there is a drop in the yield. Once you are back to doing the daily gardening tasks, it should reset for the next cycle. I hope that helps.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!

I wasn't able to find the thread, but I saved the statistics from that thread. If you need the statistics, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to send them to you.

By the way, the reason why you are only getting ones when you harvest your crops is because you haven't done gardening in a long time. Once you are back to your regular cycle, it should go back to normal.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

i garden everyday. 8 or 9 gardens worth. strawberries and carrots. the last 3 days harvests have been consistently lower, much lower, than normal with many plants showing only one fruit/plant. it has taken me two rooms to produce the yield that just one used to.
eipjimmy is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #9

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Wow how many gardens do you guy have with how many plants? We have 1 of each plant in one outdoor yard. We garden everyday and we somtimes only get 1 item from each plant, than the next it will be 2 or 3 and back to one. I can watch our for spefic numbers, butit might be wrong with us having such a small garden. Hope your crop turn up soon.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

the cycle seems pretty random but i have noticed that after i replant because i was ignoring my plants the yield is small the next couple of times i harvest.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Closed