Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Gardening Question??

What is the point of digging in the garden. I take care of it daily, it always says to rake ,water(which is pointless) and harvest, but never dig ???
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Gardening Question??

well if you go on vacation ....... when you come back you will have to dig. lol

When the plants die you need to dig them to replant them. Sadly I have had it happen to me a few times now. Once I was only gone for a long weekend.
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Whenever your plant "dies" because you haven't been taking care of it, you will need to "dig" it and the planting process will reset. Hope that helps!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My DD lets her garden die in the winter. She digs it in the spring and harvests all summer. She thinks it is wierd to have veggies in the snow.
Sometime you will also have a plant that freezes and it will continue to grow and die and you can't do anything to it. You have to dig it after the glitch lets go.

Happy to see that you tend your garden and reap the rewards !
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

You don't have to water them though. only need to rake. watering is such a waste of time. it doesn't help with the growth nothing really changes
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yeah I had to dig today on my asian account I got really lazy with it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info if I go on vacation I usually just remove my garden!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #8
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

you'll also need DIG if you let your plant get overripe.

if you click the link in my signature for GARDEN GUIDE, you'll learn all you want to know about gardening and then some!
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

You don't have to remove your garden. That is a lot of work to take it out and put it back. You can leave it in place and just dig out the ones that died when you get back.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #10
slc1965
Webkinz :)
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

You should only have to dig the garden if the plants have died. I recently started to just rake and harvest my garden. I had read and was told you do not have to water every day. I tried it and it does work. The only thing you will need to do is be sure to harvest as normal and rake more often.
slc1965 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder