Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: GARDENING QUESTION???????

I am thinking of starting a garden.

1. Should I fill every space in the outdoor room with a crop?
2. Which crop should I grow?
3. How much would I get a week?

I have 600 kc. at hte time LOL i like to spend money

Titan
Titan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: GARDENING QUESTION???????

Hi Titan! A garden is a lot of fun, so it is great that you are going to start one! I wouldn't fill in every space with a crop, though, because I believe you need at least one space open for your pet adoptions. If you adopt a pet and WW places them in that garden room, you might not be able to access your WW house until the programmers could free your pet (I hope this makes sense!)

As to which crop to grow, I know RedBear has a huge thread about the most profitable crops. Right now I think carrots are most profitable, but I will try to find the link for you. Good luck with your garden!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Well, i have made a big profit of of my garden but i would start of with about 10-20 plants, once u get more money, i would buy more. alothouh i would not cover it all with plants, i would make a path. I have 2 gardens right now and have made about 5,000 of og gardening! I get a lot of profit of of srawberries, carrots , watermelons, nad pumpkins. You might want to try those! It is a lot of work though so be ready!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Here is the link to RedBear's Thread (it is in the "earning kinzcash" section of the forum) :

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-stats-431935/
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I garden for profit, with 14 outdoor gardens. It takes a lot of time and KC, so I hope you are ready for the commitment!

WI members think that carrots and strawberries are most profitable. In my opinion, it's best to plant some of each fruit or veg. There are recipes for every fruit/veg except cabbage. You can just hold back a few items after you harvest, and cook up some great foods for your pets.

My best advice would be to try to plant things on different days, so that you can harvest and sell stuff every day.

And you don't need to water your plants, just rake them. It cuts down on your gardening time, but it doesn't seem to affect the plants.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #6

PESKY PIXIE has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: GARDENING QUESTION???????

I love my strawberries and have a number of rooms completely filled with them. I have never had any problems getting stuck in my garden they never drop a webkinz on top of an item anyway except rugs. Happy farming to you,by the way you don't have to water your garden just rake your weeds.

I forgot to add that you can usually get more selling your fruits and veggies and buying your recipe items from WShop, that way you get to make a small profit.

Last edited by PESKY PIXIE; 04-13-2009 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: just adding something
Old 04-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #7
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

It really depends on what you want to "get out" of your garden. If you want to garden for profit, I'd follow the tips that some of the others have shared. However, if you're like me, and you just want to garden for the sake of gardening, then I'd have just a few of each kind. I have about a quarter of my room/yard devoted to gardening - about 3 plants of each kind, plus a scarecrow. I find that it gets a bit tedious with watering and raking and such, so that is enough for me. However, I find that I get a pretty good yield of plants, and it really saves me buying the foods in the wshop. It's also a good idea to diversify the plants that you grow, because if you feed your webkinz, say, 6 strawberries in a row, they will tell you they don't want it anymore, and won't eat it.

Hope this helps! And happy gardening!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
polkadots9410

Gina_ is an unknown quantity at this point

If you were to grow a crop, I would suggest pumpkins or watermelons, as they sell for the most.
Gina_ is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #9
96BigBear

96BigBear is on a distinguished road

It all depends on what you are trying to get from a garden. If you are doing it to make KC, then the more plants you have means the more money you make. Strawberries take a while to grow, but they consistently produce multiple berries from one plant and overall seem to be the most profitable. Watermelon and pumpkin grow quickly and yield the highest KC (10) per crop sold, but they only produce one crop per plant per growing cycle. Hope that helps!! If you have more specific questions, feel free to pm me!

96BigBear is offline Male
Old 04-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I wouldn't. My sister did that and they all died.
Baby252 is offline Female
Closed