Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
CherryKat
Webkinz :)

Crisella is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Gardening question

As long as you do things like rake the plants every day, do you HAVE to water your plants for them to grow, or will they be ok if you just de-weed them? Because I am about to start a strawberry garden, and it would be boring to sit there and water a ton of plants...

Thanks!

OH! and does watering make them mature faster or produce more fruit, or can it work anyway?

now, thanks!
Crisella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Gardening question

You don't have to water them. Watering has no affect on how well your plants grow or mature. The amount of crops per harvest is completely random. I have 2 outdoor gardens and they grow just fine without water. Good luck with your garden
animegrl is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 09:20 AM   #3
MlrGrl
Gift Guru

MlrGrl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
You don't have to water them. Watering has no affect on how well your plants grow or mature. The amount of crops per harvest is completely random. I have 2 outdoor gardens and they grow just fine without water. Good luck with your garden
Diito. Couldn't have worded it better myself.

Someone actually did a 'study' of gardens that were raked & watered vs just raked and the differance of crop yield was something like 0.000342.....so, if time is money, the only thing you have to do a rake & harvest (at least for now! LOL)
Old 05-18-2008, 09:21 AM   #4
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I have 11 gardens and thank goodness you don't have to water! As long as you rake every day your garden will be fine. The amount of produce is random.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #5

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

That's great you are about to start a garden. Of course, strawberries are the best producers. I have 4 full strawberry gardens. You don't need to water them but you do need to weed them. Go every day to check them. In 10 days, you'll be ready to harvest. You can get from 1 to 5 and it's random. I no time, you'll be making a ton of KinzCash.

---------- PookieBear added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

This is the link for gardening. All you questions are answered in this thread.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...it-t71000.html

Last edited by PookieBear; 05-18-2008 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-18-2008, 09:57 AM   #6
CherryKat

Crisella is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, thanks so much to everyone who posted! I'm so glad to hear that you don't need to water, because I am going to make a ton of crop gardens.
Crisella is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 10:19 AM   #7
Webbies Mommy
Gift Trainee

lrstupka is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this out several weeks ago about the watering, so I haven't been doing it. Just raking. Everything is working just fine! Strawberries and tomatoes are the best producers. Tomatoes being a little slower. Have fun!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:24 AM   #8
ArielWilson

ArielW is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad to hear I don't have

---------- ArielW added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

to water as well! I've been watering up a storm. Glad to know I can do something else instead.

Last edited by ArielW; 05-18-2008 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
LovePuppy101

Yopu don't have to water them everyday, but if you want them to grow, it is best to take care of them everyday.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #10
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

strawberries are great- because they give the most kinzcash. Pumpkins give a lot of KC too and the weeds are easier to see if you are in a hurry.
It rains every night in Webkinz World so you don't have to water- just rake in the profits! (pun intended)
The grow at the same rate whether you water or not. I do stager planting mine- because that way I get a crop every day instead of all the crops on one day- and it takes less time to sell them a bit at a time than the big block of time it takes to sell all at once. Hope this helps!
Closed