Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 12:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lillycat is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Gardening issue

What should I do with a plant that I can't water? For whatever reason, when I click on it, I get nothing. I've got weeds in it, but it's like it's invisible to my mouse. Do I have to start over with it?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Gardening issue

Can you rake? It might be a glitch thing... It happened to me before, where they wouldn't water for a day! Tomorrow it should work again!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
pandacubzmom is on a distinguished road

I had that happen with a checker piece during a game last week - couldn't capture it but could go right under it!

Have you tried all the usual things - logging out, getting out of the internet completely, logging back in...

If that doesn't work, then I would try planting it again if possible.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #4
MrBob8

MrBob8 is an unknown quantity at this point

I see this every day. Leaving the room and coming back in again seems to clear it up for me.

Bob :gor:
Old 11-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

That's happened 3 times to me..3 different
plants. Finally, I used the edit button and
it went nicely into my dock. There was no
more room left to replant them, so I've
left them empty. It seems like there are just
certain spots in the garden that don't respond to the mouse.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #6
Chellebfff

first you must rake it and then it mignt need water im not sure but try to rake it before you go trying to put water in it!!!

Usernames to add
Chellebff
Ambercurly
Old 11-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #7
bwana50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine do that too sometimes. I have four gardens with 80 plants in each so it gets hard to remember which one was being ornery. I usually got to "edit" mode and move it to the middle where I have a path and rake and water it there, then move it back and it goes on like normal the next day. Probably just a weird little glitch.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:15 PM   #8
hasmogirl
Gifted

hasmogirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lillycat
What should I do with a plant that I can't water? For whatever reason, when I click on it, I get nothing. I've got weeds in it, but it's like it's invisible to my mouse. Do I have to start over with it?
that happened to me too. it was just for a few days so just garden the rest and in a couple of days it should be working.
exx ohh
hasmogirl
Old 11-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #9
Dinomom13

You don't HAVE to water it....That is totally unnecessary.....Also, when this has happened to me before, I've simply removed the plant to my dock and then planted it all over again. You lose the growth the plant has, but if it's going to be stuck in a glitch anyway, may as well start over, right???

I've got 8 gardens with 100 plants in each, so every now and then I get a glitch like this. However, leaving to another room or logging out and back in has solved the problem so far for me!

Good luck!

Old 11-07-2007, 10:49 PM   #10
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dinomom13
You don't HAVE to water it....That is totally unnecessary.....Also, when this has happened to me before, I've simply removed the plant to my dock and then planted it all over again. You lose the growth the plant has, but if it's going to be stuck in a glitch anyway, may as well start over, right???

I've got 8 gardens with 100 plants in each, so every now and then I get a glitch like this. However, leaving to another room or logging out and back in has solved the problem so far for me!

Good luck!

8 gardens! YOU GO GIRL!
Closed