Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

haileybaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Gardening

Ok there has been a glitch in my garden for over a month now. It's when i'm gardening, some over my plants won't let my water them. Like i go to a different room and then go back then i can water them but what is happening, is it happening to others, will it go away?

Mood- Thinky
haileybaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Gardening

It's just another Webkinz glitch I think, because it happens to mine also! Only the seeds that came with pets though. (marshmellow bunny for example) I don't think there is any way for us to fix it. :/
LavenderDance is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

It has happened to me...WI told me you don't have to water, just rake and harvest.So when I stopped watering everything was fine, I would say to just stop watering. It really works!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

It might be a glitch. Try moving it. If it won't, you can't tend it because it's stuck.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #5

Candy 816 is a jewel in the roughCandy 816 is a jewel in the rough

yes, that happens to me too. I don't think you can fix it. Like lollipop girl said, It seems to happen less when you don't water, only rake and harvest!
Candy 816 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #6
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I'm sorry that is happening ~~ but in case you didn't know you don't HAVE to water ~~ all you have to do is rake the ones that have weeds and they will grow as usual

Have fun !
Old 07-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #7
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

Haileybaby-
Let me tell you a secret about Webkinz World...you never, never, never have to water. EVER!!! I always just rake my garden and it always havests on time with bumper crops. I have been doing this for years and have more then 10 different gardens. Watering is just a waste of time. (I garden for profit. I'm not much of a gamer.) There have been several glitchs with the gardens over the years. At one point you could do anything in your garden and everyone's gardens died. So Ganz reesolved the situation by making everyone garden come to a full harvest. I believe they called it "Nafaria's Curse". (Nafaria is the name of the bad fairy.)

I also have glitchs in my garden...for example my donut plant when I rake it the weeds don't go away until I leave the room and come back again. I'm pretty sure this happens to alot of people with donut plants. It has been this way for 2 years. I used to have an Osslily Plant (the Collie's PSI) but it would always get stuck and die. So I got rid of it. It drove me nutz! I know the seeds for the marshmellow plants always get stuck too.

There are always been glitchs with the gartdens but unless they are major Ganz just leaves them. Maybe someday they will figure out their programing. My suggestion, quit watering your garden and save yourself some time
serinasong is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
Call me Tonks!

devil_chic will become famous soon enough

I get it, the same thing happens to me. And at first you think it will go away but after a month of having to go into a different room and then come back just to water your garden can be hard. Sometimes if it happens to me I just skip it and the plant will be fine the next day when I go to water it. I don't know if Ganz will ever fix this glitch so just hang in there!
devil_chic is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has been happening for a long time. Sometimes it just goes away and sometimes it doesn't but when it happens you will not be able to move it. But the others are right, you don't have to water your plants - just weed and harvest them. Once in a while you will not be able to weed a plant but that does not happen quite so often. If it does, do the trick about walking out of the room and back so you can weed it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Well you don't even have to water your plants, just raking works fine.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
p o o k i e, pookie rawks!