Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #21
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Garden problem!

I garden every night after midnight EST and I check it periodically throughout the day. Its not a weed problem.

Ever since last week when they fixed the time out glitch so many people were having, my plants have been out of sync.

Two nights ago it looked like I had most of them in sync again. Two rows looked ready to harvest. Last night only 7 of those plants on the 2 rows were ready. Completely out of sync again.

It also looks like the yield is down on my strawberries. Whereas before it was 3 average per plant now it around 2.5 per plant. I hope that is not the case as I have been purchasing new berry seeds for the next garden I want to plant. Sigh.

I'm chalking it up to another glitch and hope it all gets fixed. Just know you are not alone in this.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #22
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Thanks GPX. That's more what I was looking for, was if anyone else who's gardens had NEVER done that before just started being off sync...it was a shock to see that garden so sporadic. I figured too that it had to do with fixing some glitches, new ones pop up.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 12:39 PM   #23
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Mine did that too???

I tend all the yards everyday.. and most of the latter yards I've created have all grown together.. But now I have some that aren't ready, even though the last harvest they were all at the same time..

Some of my yards got messed up, but that was my fault.. I just didn't feel like doing them.. But i've had many many many yards growing all together and just recently that stopped...

Does it have something to do w/ the snow ?

I know my asian account is all messed up now because of it being down yesterday and i didn't feel like gardening that late on it.. but the other 2 accounts i did garden before the site went down.. so i don't know why those are messed up now..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 12:51 PM   #24

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I've gardened regularly for a long time, I rake and harvest every day, I have never watered.
You are absolutely right. I did an experiment with 4 out of my 20 gardens. I faithfully watered 2 of the 4 'experiment gardens' for an entire month. They were ready to harvest on time every time.

And the the other 2 that I only raked/weeded had variations for the harvests. I noticed that a plant could loose anywhere from 1 to 2 days...so when a pumpkin should have been ready on the 7th day, it wasn't ready until the 8th or 9th day depending on how many times it had needed to be raked.

Hope this helps.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #25
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I will try the experiment with watering two of the rows till they are ready to harvest & see if it gets them back in sync.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #26
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
You are absolutely right. I did an experiment with 4 out of my 20 gardens. I faithfully watered 2 of the 4 'experiment gardens' for an entire month. They were ready to harvest on time every time.

And the the other 2 that I only raked/weeded had variations for the harvests. I noticed that a plant could loose anywhere from 1 to 2 days...so when a pumpkin should have been ready on the 7th day, it wasn't ready until the 8th or 9th day depending on how many times it had needed to be raked.

Hope this helps.
Your post is helpful Bromsisa.

My garden is always out of sinc. I hardly ever water. But I have noticed if I do water, I get more plants ready at the same time and they are ready to be harvested faster.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #27
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I've never watered and it's never affected my gardens....I may try and water the ones that are now behind just for kicks, but I've heard all that does is produce more weeds. They all seem to have their cycle length no matter if you water or not.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:43 PM   #28
r-jay is on a distinguished road

my garden does it ,too, i planted my whole strawberry garden at the same time and at first i got to harvest the whole garden at once, but then all of the sudden some of my plants started to grow faster, now i have 3 harvesting days for my strawberry garden....my friends have the same thing happening ,too, i can't remember when it started but i'm wondering if it started when they changed the growing time for strawberries.....
Old 12-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #29
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

First time i noticed it on this account/this garden was last night. My other 2 accounts that I took over from my neices have always been weird.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:34 PM   #30
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
OK...this is long established garden...check out the strawberry section...why in the world are they now not growing at the same rate??

Attachment 153014
Jennielou, mine has been doing the same thing. The only thing I have done differently is I stopped watering my garden. I am not sure, but I think that if I watered my garden every night, it might grow at the same rate, but I am not sure on this. It would take too long for me to do it, though, and I'm lazy like that, lol!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed