Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 08:49 AM   #11
Cammy7
Webkinz :)
Cammy7 is a splendid one to beholdCammy7 is a splendid one to beholdCammy7 is a splendid one to beholdCammy7 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Garden problem!

I've wondered the same thing. It seems worse with some gardens then with others. Mine is pretty accurate, but my friend's garden has been off since she started it months ago. She has given up trying to fix it. She lives in another state, so I wonder if it has something to do with her service area. There never seems to be a logical reason for these things. I'm gratefull when things run somewhat smoothly. Sorry I don't know the reason.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #12
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

You're not alone. I am weird about them being off cycle! LOL I don't like it at all. And it seems like everytime I harvest my gardens there are plants not harvesting at the same time. So I just dig the ones and replant them on the same cycle, but it seems it still happens even if I reset it, so I have given up and will let it do it's thing regardless if they are off cycle of not. LOL
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 09:08 AM   #13
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

My garden grows and harvested on different days too. I just think of it as in like real life, not all plants grow at the same rate.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:16 AM   #14
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I planted my gardens so that my harvests are staggered, like crop rotation, and this has happened to me every once in awhile, but it's usually only one plant that's out of sync. Next time you harvest, you can remove all your plants to your dock and replant them. Then they will be in sync again, at least until/unless it happens again. Best of luck!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #15
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

This is the first time that garden has ever done this....in the 8 or so months since I planted it.
I have small ones on other accounts that do it so it's not weird but this is. I rake every day, once in awhile one stray plant has gotten off sync but not a whole half a yard full. WEIRD.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #16
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

I have had this happen with my own garden a few times. I have all different kinds of plants, and each of the same variety used to be ready to harvest at the same time. I always do all my gardening, but somehow they wind up off schedule. There seems to be no reason for it except a WW glitch. The only way I know to fix it is to remove them and replant them to get back on the same schedule.

Also, just a reminder, you don't need to water your garden for everything to harvest. It does just the same and saves a lot of time, and it doesn't have anything to do with the glitch you are experiencing.

Hope this helps.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #17
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I've gardened regularly for a long time, I rake and harvest every day, I have never watered.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #18
kinzfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

My gardens do that every so often--some of the plants will be ready to harvest and the other half won't be. Usually I will skip harvesting for one day and let the slow ones catch up, then harvest all of them the same day.

Sometimes I will harvest the early ones, then harvest the rest the next day, and "dig" the early ones to put them back on cycle. If you "dig" the slow ones when you harvest the early ones, you will miss a whole harvest. This way they only miss one day's growing time.

The problem with removing plants to the dock is the extra time it takes to put them back, etc. Digging them is much faster.

I LIKE seeing all the plants ready at the same time!
kinzfamily is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #19
thecatsmeow034

Amandapandabear is an unknown quantity at this point

I read on here on the garden for profit thread... Maybe this works?

<theacate wrote " I rake my daughters garden every night for her. Later in the afternoon one day I went to show her something and found that her gardens had weeds in them. At some point in the afternoon they got more weeds. No other account had weeds at that time. A few weeks later I noticed one of my Asian accounts had the same odd little "glitch".

So even though you may weed and whatever a certain time every day it's always good to double check before the midnight roll sometime to make sure you didn't get "sprinkled" on by more weeds at some point during the day. If you don't catch it before the server roll then your plants will be out of sync. I hate having to resync a 10 by 10. If I could figure out how to get rid of the Wait... message I wouldn't mind it quite as much.">
Amandapandabear is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:09 AM   #20
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Hmmm, I garden almost like clockwork every night shortly after midnight kt. Sometimes on the weekend in the early afternoon instead. I'll try checking in the afternoon or evening, but I've never had it do this before. Thanks for that info.
Closed