Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Unanswered: Garden problem

I planted a donut seed packet today and when I placed it instead of the plant there was a blue cube/box....never seen that before. I left the yard and when I try and go back now that room will not load....all others will but that one won't and I've gotten a "had trouble loading a required file" message...anyone else have some "tainted" donuts??
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Garden problem

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou97
I planted a donut seed packet today and when I placed it instead of the plant there was a blue cube/box....never seen that before. I left the yard and when I try and go back now that room will not load....all others will but that one won't and I've gotten a "had trouble loading a required file" message...anyone else have some "tainted" donuts??
No, but they tell me if you clear your cache, that sometimes helps.
daelcare is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
Jwolfer007 is
Gifted
Jwolfer has a spectacular aura about

Remove it then put it back then it will always work.
Jwolfer is offline Male
Old 06-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I cant get into the room to remove it. That's the problem...the room will NOT load.
I tried clearing files, that didn;t work either. I'm just hoping it's a glitch that'll work itself out soon, or if it's a "stuck" room I can contact them in a day or two. Anyone have donuts planted that are having trouble with their yard loading I guess is my additional question....
Old 06-05-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
p3yt0n

Well my donut plant is fine.
I hope yours will be better soon.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #6
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

When I first planted mine it did that. Luckily instead of leaving the room I removed them and replanted and they were fine. I imagine the only way to fix it is to contant Ganz.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Yeah I guess I left instead of removing it right away thinking that when I went back it would be fine. Like when rooms full of furniture disappear and you go back and they've returned. LOL
I've planted things before that were just a blank brown patch and did the replanting thing....this was just odd so I left and now I can't get back in....
I hope it gets well soon too....that's a yard full of plants that didnt get tended to today.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #8
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou97
I cant get into the room to remove it. That's the problem...the room will NOT load.
I tried clearing files, that didn;t work either. I'm just hoping it's a glitch that'll work itself out soon, or if it's a "stuck" room I can contact them in a day or two. Anyone have donuts planted that are having trouble with their yard loading I guess is my additional question....
I have the same problem! I can't get into my webkinz room! And I can't even get all my exclusives out!! I hope It's just because Ganz is working on the new clubhouse or something because that would be awful if it stayed like that forever
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Well the message I get is had trouble loading a required file....whatever that means. But it's only that room.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #10
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Well I checked my garden and mine are just fine, I hope that yours get fixed soon, I'd call them if it doesn't fix it self during there update. ok? Good luck!
TigMagick is offline Female
Closed