Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
Gifted

Luvamoose is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Garden Plot (One Plant at a Time...) Un-Gardenable

I have a farm that has approximately 64 plants (all 4 corners have 4 x 4 squares of plants). Never had a problem till now.

One of my pumpkin plants had weeds the other day. Tried to rake it-- arrow won't turn into hand/finger pointer. All others able to garden as needed. Couldn't do anything to it-- no rake, water, dig, etc. So I moved it to another position. Same problem- not recognized as being there. I can take my pets TO it, they "know to stop". Moving didn't help. I removed it to dock and replanted. Same problem.

Next try-- I removed it to dock again, and planted it in a new spot. Now it works, but the plant next to it has the same issues! Unrecognizable as an interactive plant.

So...anyone else encounter this problem?

Again, for the record:

1) They are seeds, not the decorative plants.

2) I cannot 'dig' them, they cannot be gardened at all. Only moved or removed.

3) Moving them does not solve it, but removing (and therefore restarting the growth cycle) does.

4) Once I removed the offending plant from the site, the adjacent plot did it.

5) It is not blocked by anything.

6) They functioned fine here for about a month before this happened.

I think I hit all the suggestions that people may have to offer-- I've tried them all. Anything I've missed? This has been going on for the better part of a week.

I make a decent amount of KC from gardening. I do not want to be hindered by this. At the present time, I have removed both plants to another area and will try replaniting them in another area. Yet I am afraid to give this cootie-bug to other adjacent plants!

Thanks for any thoughts or commiseration you can offer!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #2
ilovemrcowcow
Gifted

ilovemrcowcow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Garden Plot (One Plant at a Time...) Un-Gardenable

That same problem happened to me except with a watermelon. I just sold it and bought another one and it works fine now. If it happens again in the same place I would email ganz.

---------- ilovemrcowcow added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Actually maybe its the room! I reread your post and it makes more sense. Maybe you should just contact ganz...I mean it couldn't hurt could it?

Last edited by ilovemrcowcow; 01-21-2008 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #3
missavarose
Webkinz :)

MissAvaRose is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had that problem too but usually it corrects itself if I leave the yard and re-enter it.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I had a problem in my garden because a tree was near the plant. For some reason it would not let me garden the plant that was near the tree, so I just moved the plant away. Good luck.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
Gifted

Luvamoose is on a distinguished road

Thnks for the ideas. The only one that might work is to sell it and buy another. There are no other items in the room except the windmill in the center. It continues daily, no matter how many times I leave the room.

I think I may sell/buy and if it happens again, tell Ganz.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Is the windmill near the plant that is not working? My tree had its own space, the plant was 2 squares away, I guess in the real world you would say the plant was in the trees' shade, the green round part of the tree overlapped the plant in the picture. When I moved the plant to a place where it was alone, it worked fine.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed