| 01-21-2008, 10:06 AM || #1 |
Join Date: Dec 2007
| | Unanswered: Garden Plot (One Plant at a Time...) Un-Gardenable
I have a farm that has approximately 64 plants (all 4 corners have 4 x 4 squares of plants). Never had a problem till now.
One of my pumpkin plants had weeds the other day. Tried to rake it-- arrow won't turn into hand/finger pointer. All others able to garden as needed. Couldn't do anything to it-- no rake, water, dig, etc. So I moved it to another position. Same problem- not recognized as being there. I can take my pets TO it, they "know to stop". Moving didn't help. I removed it to dock and replanted. Same problem.
Next try-- I removed it to dock again, and planted it in a new spot. Now it works, but the plant next to it has the same issues! Unrecognizable as an interactive plant.
So...anyone else encounter this problem?
Again, for the record:
1) They are seeds, not the decorative plants.
2) I cannot 'dig' them, they cannot be gardened at all. Only moved or removed.
3) Moving them does not solve it, but removing (and therefore restarting the growth cycle) does.
4) Once I removed the offending plant from the site, the adjacent plot did it.
5) It is not blocked by anything.
6) They functioned fine here for about a month before this happened.
I think I hit all the suggestions that people may have to offer-- I've tried them all. Anything I've missed? This has been going on for the better part of a week.
I make a decent amount of KC from gardening. I do not want to be hindered by this. At the present time, I have removed both plants to another area and will try replaniting them in another area. Yet I am afraid to give this cootie-bug to other adjacent plants!
Thanks for any thoughts or commiseration you can offer!
| || |