Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Garden Information Wanted

With carrots they take longer to harvest than strawberries and you only get up to three per plant were as you get up to 4 with corn or the berries. Tomatos can produce up to five fruits per harvest at 6kc but they take longer to mature. I still think strawberries because they mature faster therfore add up quicker,I have 93 berries in my dock right now that's two harvest from about 25 plants thats 558kc. There all good for making kinzcash! carrots are worth 7kc corn 6kc, strawberries 6kc
Kikio is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #12
magnum600
Gifted
bonadewski is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 2 gardens full of strawberries. From all of the searching I have done in these threads to see which is the most efficient method of gardening the answer has been strawberries. each garden brings in over 2000 kc about once a week.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

pixiedust1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to agree with everyone who says strawberries...I to have 2 gardens just strawberries and have yeilded sometimes 5 from one plant on average it's 3 to 4 per plant and I have raked in the KC with the strawberries. I also have corn and carrots and yes they do produce more than one I have found the strawberries produce more in a plant and you make more KC with them. Hope this helps. I have 5 gardens total so I have done my own research. LOL
Old 08-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #14
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I have 8 Pumpkin patches....$10.00 for every pumpkin. With strawberries, you
can get anywhere from just one, up to five.
I do pumpkins, plus have a misc. garden just for fun.
( I am wealthy beyond belief! ....and have two accounts with all those pumpkins.)
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 04:42 PM   #15
Addicted To
Webkinz :)

luvmydaughter will become famous soon enough

I agree with Gingerly! I think pumpkins are the way to go! I am in the process of building my pumpkin patch and it gets real exciting raking in all the k cash when its time to harvest at $10 each!
luvmydaughter is offline Female
Closed