Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Gapi has left

I've searched and can't find anything in this forum about Gapi. Sometimes (when I can keep the kinzphone connected) I will be in the middle of a tournament and get the message "Gapi has left". I have to click "OK" to get rid of the message and then, of course, the game ends.

Does anyone else get that message? I have never played an opponent named Gapi. My theory is that Gapi is probably a name that Ganz has used as a test pet.

I've cleared my cache but all that seems to do is make WW forget my country. I get the XXXX's on the login page, Webkinz guide, Ms. Birdie page, etc. and have to go back to their main page and choose my country again.

I guess I'll try to call Ganz, although I've contacted them so many times in the last 4 months and haven't had anything corrected except my actions returning. So many glitches since the Stadium started.

Wish me luck.

PegC with Gilda :goo:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Gapi has left

I get the x's too on the page and stuff.

But when I go to my grandma's house and play webkinz, it doesn't have that.

I'm not exactly sure why!
lulu is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:02 AM   #3
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

i didn't know that! oddly the only glitches i had was with the adding friends. now it works so webkinz is glitch free for me!
good1378 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:12 AM   #4

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

''Gapi has left,'' that's weird. Even if your opponent's name was Gapi, it woud say: ''Your Opponent Has Left The Game.'' That's never happened to me before, but if it does, I'll tell you.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:32 AM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Yes, we have a little thread about that in the Atomicolicious subforum.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #6

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

OH!!!!!!!! I get that message all the time. LOL! (When I can get my phone to stay on so I can play.) It is very irritating. To my knowledge, it has happened to 2 of us who live in Florida. Is that coincidence or is it something that keeps occuring because we are all using the same server because we live in the state of Florida????? Is it just Florida or is it happening all over the United States??? If it happens to you, and you respond, just mention the state you live in. Maybe that way we could get Ganz to look at a particular server.
In addition to the GAPI message, I am unable to communicate with my opponent. As soon as the game starts the ASK, SAY and RAP options go away and is replaced with a KINZCHAT bar which only has the "stock" comments. But yet, my pet will be shouting out things about the room, outfits, etc. and I can't figure out where it is coming from.
Well anyway, let's hope that Ganz can make the ghost of gapi go away for good.
Good luck to all of us who love this game.
Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
aek00044

aek00044 is an unknown quantity at this point

hhmm I dont know! Thats kind of weird! Well it could be a different person. But I do know that there are many glitches in webkinz world!

Hope this helps!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #8
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I haven't had that message.
Try to E-mail and Call Ganz.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #9
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Perhaps a glitch? I have never had this happen before. I wonder what caused this.
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 01:43 PM   #10

Rosielee is a jewel in the roughRosielee is a jewel in the rough

That's really weird. I don't know... I've never heard of this glitch before. I'm sure it's temporary, though.
Rosielee is offline Female
Closed