Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Gapi has left (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/gapi-has-left-337884/)

PegC07-07-2008 08:44 AM

Gapi has left

I've searched and can't find anything in this forum about Gapi. Sometimes (when I can keep the kinzphone connected) I will be in the middle of a tournament and get the message "Gapi has left". I have to click "OK" to get rid of the message and then, of course, the game ends.

Does anyone else get that message? I have never played an opponent named Gapi. My theory is that Gapi is probably a name that Ganz has used as a test pet.

I've cleared my cache but all that seems to do is make WW forget my country. I get the XXXX's on the login page, Webkinz guide, Ms. Birdie page, etc. and have to go back to their main page and choose my country again.

I guess I'll try to call Ganz, although I've contacted them so many times in the last 4 months and haven't had anything corrected except my actions returning. So many glitches since the Stadium started. :wallbash:

Wish me luck.

PegC with Gilda :goo:

lulu07-07-2008 08:46 AM

Re: Gapi has left

I get the x's too on the page and stuff.

But when I go to my grandma's house and play webkinz, it doesn't have that.

I'm not exactly sure why!

good137807-07-2008 09:02 AM

i didn't know that! oddly the only glitches i had was with the adding friends. now it works so webkinz is glitch free for me!

yeahdudes07-07-2008 09:12 AM

''Gapi has left,'' that's weird. Even if your opponent's name was Gapi, it woud say: ''Your Opponent Has Left The Game.'' That's never happened to me before, but if it does, I'll tell you.

-Lilypad07-07-2008 09:32 AM

Yes, we have a little thread about that in the Atomicolicious subforum.

jazzykinz07-07-2008 01:28 PM

OH!!!!!!!! I get that message all the time. LOL! (When I can get my phone to stay on so I can play.) It is very irritating. To my knowledge, it has happened to 2 of us who live in Florida. Is that coincidence or is it something that keeps occuring because we are all using the same server because we live in the state of Florida????? Is it just Florida or is it happening all over the United States??? If it happens to you, and you respond, just mention the state you live in. Maybe that way we could get Ganz to look at a particular server.
In addition to the GAPI message, I am unable to communicate with my opponent. As soon as the game starts the ASK, SAY and RAP options go away and is replaced with a KINZCHAT bar which only has the "stock" comments. But yet, my pet will be shouting out things about the room, outfits, etc. and I can't figure out where it is coming from.
Well anyway, let's hope that Ganz can make the ghost of gapi go away for good.
Good luck to all of us who love this game.
Jazzykinz :rdr:

aek0004407-07-2008 01:33 PM

hhmm I dont know! Thats kind of weird! Well it could be a different person. But I do know that there are many glitches in webkinz world!

Hope this helps!

oon2307-07-2008 01:39 PM

I haven't had that message.
Try to E-mail and Call Ganz.

Webkinzgirl5507-07-2008 01:41 PM

Perhaps a glitch? I have never had this happen before. I wonder what caused this.

Rosielee07-07-2008 01:43 PM

That's really weird. I don't know... I've never heard of this glitch before. I'm sure it's temporary, though.