Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2014, 08:34 AM   #1
Rye
Webkinz :)
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory

Default Unanswered: GanzWorld logs me out

I just joined GanzWorld (Webkinz Newz) a few days ago, but when I log in, am in my account, and try to go to another page while logged in (say the arcade, so I can earn moneyz for my account) it logs me out when I change the page. Why is it doing that, and is there anything I can do to stop it, because I obviously can't re-login every time I want to go to a new page.
Rye is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #2
Banned
marsmnstr is a genius through and through
marsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and through

Default Re: GanzWorld logs me out

One thing you can do is click Remember Me when you log in. It seems to keep you logged in a bit longer. I'm really not the best person to answer this though, since I occasionally have the same problem, so I shall wait for other responses.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:17 AM   #3

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Rye
I just joined GanzWorld (Webkinz Newz) a few days ago, but when I log in, am in my account, and try to go to another page while logged in (say the arcade, so I can earn moneyz for my account) it logs me out when I change the page. Why is it doing that, and is there anything I can do to stop it, because I obviously can't re-login every time I want to go to a new page.

I haven't had problems with WKN log in for rewards.

I will go now and see if it happens to me. I have WKN up looking for the shamrock. I will try a log in for the rewardz, etc.

up date

logged into WKN and had no problems going from screen to screen without getting logged out.

only thing I can thing of is go to Parents section and and log in there to try the games tab there to get to games.

good luck.

Last edited by ryhill; 03-07-2014 at 10:23 AM..
ryhill is offline Female
Old 03-07-2014, 11:58 PM   #4
Rye
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory
Rye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of gloryRye is on the edge of glory

View Post Originally Posted by marsmnstr
One thing you can do is click Remember Me when you log in. It seems to keep you logged in a bit longer. I'm really not the best person to answer this though, since I occasionally have the same problem, so I shall wait for other responses.
I do click Remember Me, and it still does this.
Rye is offline Female
Old 03-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #5
Banned
marsmnstr is a genius through and through
marsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and through

Have you tried a different browser? I was playing with it today, and I use Firefox for everything, but it logs me out of GanzWorld, so I tried IE, and I was on and off for a good hour or so and it didn't log me off.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:11 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnel
Ritzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnel

GanzWorld does funny things. WKN, the arcade, and the Parent Club are supposed to be linked together, but often when you switch between the three you end up not being logged in. We have several accounts in our family, and sometimes when I switch from one of those sites to another, I'll find that I'm suddenly on a different account. It seems you have to log in to each of them separately (not always, but often), and also log out separately. If you only have one GW account, log in to each of those three sites separately, and click on "Remember me". That hopefully will do the trick.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 09:43 AM   #7

Corderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond repute

I get logged out in WI when moving from page to page too! It is very frustrating and have tried Google, Google Chrome and Fire fox. This is so frustrating. It seems there is ALLWAYS glitches when it comes to anything I do relating to Webkinz.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnelRitzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnel
Ritzcracker is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by Corderosa
I get logged out in WI when moving from page to page too! It is very frustrating and have tried Google, Google Chrome and Fire fox. This is so frustrating. It seems there is ALLWAYS glitches when it comes to anything I do relating to Webkinz.
You can't blame Ganz for what happens on WI. With Wi, click on "Remember Me" when you log in, and that usually helps.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #9
패트릭

minidad is epic beyond epicness
minidad is epic beyond epicnessminidad is epic beyond epicnessminidad is epic beyond epicnessminidad is epic beyond epicness

I am new and just learned that myself.
minidad is offline Male
Closed