Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
Relized
Webkinz :)

Relized is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Ganz's Email & Customer Support Number?

Hi this was the only place I could think of to post this.
My little brother's friend keeps taking items from my brother and keeps doing it. He's officially cleaned out 2 whole rooms now, and my mom is very mad because all the items he took from those rooms were the pet exclusive items, from the webkinz she keeps buying him , for his friend to keep haxxing his account and taking them. We'd really like to call and/or email Ganz the situation so if someone has their Email and/or number, Id greatly appreciate it if they could tell me!

Thank you,
~Matthew
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
Totally Wacky

tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day
tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Ganz's Email & Customer Support Number?

ok this is the link to the phone number and email address for ganz. My suggestion have your mom call today. if you need to find it again its listed on help me forum:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

they have it sticky at the top of the questions. Good luck with getting the problem stopped.

tribbles
Old 11-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #3

Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade
Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade

May I ask why he doesn't change his password so this can't continue to happen? I would have done that after the first items were taken. It is easy to do. There is a button on the log in page.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Moved this to the Somebody Help section . tribbles gave you the link, and it's also in my siggy. An adult will need to call. I would change the password to something completely unique and unidentifiable, and never give it out.
Here's another link on how to create a strong password.

http://www.microsoft.com/protect/fra...s/checker.aspx
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You shoulld have your mother call and help your brother change your password. Also since your mom knows this is going on, I think she should tell the boys mother that this has happened. He is stealing and his mother should put a stop to it and explain how wrong it is.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #6
cornellheart

CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You shoulld have your mother call and help your brother change your password. Also since your mom knows this is going on, I think she should tell the boys mother that this has happened. He is stealing and his mother should put a stop to it and explain how wrong it is.
Absolutely! I am sure she would have him return the items. First and foremost he must change his password. I am not sure Ganz will do anything because the person must have the password to get in the account. How did he find out it was the friend?
CocoaBop is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Change your password asap.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Closed